Healthcare Homestretch

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Gergen on Fox this a.m.

"The don't have the votes now. They will do anything required to have the votes by Thursday or Friday."

He did not put any qualifiers on the term 'anything'. Extortion, bribes, threats...

Its not Washington-style politics as usual. It is now Chicago-style politics. The Chicago way.

Its amazing how most of us grow up thinking that voting is a simple yea/nay process. Then you learn about all of the exceptions. Here's a new one to me.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/15/AR2010031503742.html

The more I learn about Washington, the more disgusted I become. First, don't read it, then don't vote on it. Yet a major piece of legislation becomes law?

Its amazing how most of us grow up thinking that voting is a simple yea/nay process. Then you learn about all of the exceptions. Here's a new one to me.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/15/AR2010031503742.html

Pelosi pulls this stunt and she will cost the Democrats severely come election time. This is exactly the type of Washington shenanigans that have people outraged. And, no, I'm not claiming Democrats have sole ownership of this type of behavior. It's just their turn to be called on it.

Pelosi pulls this stunt and she will cost the Democrats severely come election time. This is exactly the type of Washington shenanigans that have people outraged. And, no, I'm not claiming Democrats have sole ownership of this type of behavior. It's just their turn to be called on it.

Let's vote them all out folks, republicans and democrats alike. Vote them out from your representative up. There shouldn't be one single incumbent back in Washington after the next three years. Let's send a message and get rid of the self righteous power hungry morons! I have lost ALL faith in the house and senate we have at this time...ALL OF THEM!

Who's in?

It is becoming painfully obvious that the left is willing to pull any level of shenanigans. They will pay come November.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/16/house.health.care/index.html?hpt=T1

Let's vote them all out folks, republicans and democrats alike. Vote them out from your representative up. There shouldn't be one single incumbent back in Washington after the next three years. Let's send a message and get rid of the self righteous power hungry morons! I have lost ALL faith in the house and senate we have at this time...ALL OF THEM!

Who's in?

I'm in...but who the heck are we going to get to replace them? :lol: :D

I'm in...but who the heck are we going to get to replace them? :lol: :D

If we get rid of a bunch of them over the next few elections, better candidates will come out of the woodwork I'm sure. We need to try and elect individuals thet sincerely want to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

I'm sure glad to see that Obama has delivered his promise of change. Any of you have buyers remorse yet? You should.

No, but I do wish he had spent a lot less time trying to placate and work with Republicans that had no intention of ever working with him.