Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 58 Vanderbilt 56

Featured Replies

Refs let the game get too rough. Game anymore is entirely too physical.

Whoever said that basketball is a non contact sport didn't know what they were talking about. It has been and always will be a physical game. Kentucky better get used to that style of play. That is what they'll see the rest of the year.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whew!!!!!!!!! Almost a Laettner all over again ! Great game !!

 

My thoughts, also!

 

That gave me a nasty flashback, too. During the timeout I said "2.5 seconds is more than enough time. Remember 92?"

Great win for the Cats, Bledsoe needs to calm down a little.

Edited by bugatti

With Bledsoe's history at the foul line why din't Cal have at least two men under the basket to contest a rebound there at the end ?

This totally blew me away too. Why give Vandy an automatic rebound if he misses the second. As it was he missed both and they only had a 1 pt lead. Lucky that Vandy chose to shoot the 3 instead of going inside.

Refs let the game get too rough. Game anymore is entirely too physical.

Personally I thought there were 2 fouls called against Vandy at the end that were blatant intentional fouls. Neither time did the defender attempt to block the shot or steal the ball but grabbed the opposite arm and pulled it down???

Is it just me getting old or does anyone else get tired of Dickie V. and his "shtick"? The poor guy is so hoarse most of the time you can't understand a thing he says. Also what value does Erin Andrews bring to the broadcast other than the obvious? Do I need her to tell me that when Cal pulls Cousins for some dumb thing that he is going to yell at him??

Is it just me getting old or does anyone else get tired of Dickie V. and his "shtick"? The poor guy is so hoarse most of the time you can't understand a thing he says. Also what value does Erin Andrews bring to the broadcast other than the obvious? Do I need her to tell me that when Cal pulls Cousins for some dumb thing that he is going to yell at him??

 

For me, that is all of those sideline reporters. They really don't bring much to the table during a game...unless their is an injury.

LRCW those odds makers were a lot closer than you right? I mean a lot...

 

Cousins is the best player by far that UK has. He gets baskets or fouls every time he gets a touch. He gets a "punk" label by people but when was the last time he was a "punk"?

 

 

They certainly were, but I still wouldn't let them tell me if I like steak or not, or let them think for me on anything else. :D

For me, that is all of those sideline reporters. They really don't bring much to the table during a game...unless their is an injury.

 

I think Erin Andrews actually does a good job but she may be the only sideline reporter that I can say that about.

Gotta say, I didn't hate the look of disappointment on Ogilvy's face. Glad it was him that couldn't get it done at the end. His taunt of Demarcus in a game where Ogilvy played awful did not sit too well with me.

 

Me Too....At some point in Ovaltine's:laugh:career, this will warrant him a "T"

Great win for the cats,bledsoe needs to calm down a little.

 

I think he needs to calm down a lot. I wish Coach Cal would yank him out like he does the others. He needs to sit.

I think he needs to calm down a lot. I wish Coach Cal would yank him out like he does the others. He needs to sit.

 

 

He did yank him out.

He did yank him out.

 

He played 33 of the most unproductive minutes i've seen in some time. I imagine he doesn't have much of a choice though.

How was Ogilvy not T'd up after the dunk when he went straight after Cousins screaming??

 

If Demarcus does that there is no doubt in heck he's getting T'd up.

He did yank him out.

 

For about 7-8 real time minutes it seemed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.