Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 58 Vanderbilt 56

Featured Replies

I absolutely despise Ogilvy. He's so bad for half of the game and when he makes one good play he acts like he's an all American. Demarcus makes him look like B team garbage.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I absolutely despise Ogilvy. He's so bad for half of the game and when he makes one good play he acts like he's an all American. Demarcus makes him look like B team garbage.

 

Agree. His golden locks really bring his eyes though! :D

This type of game will only serve to help them come tournament time. They will have to win at least one UGLY game to advance.

He did yank him out.

 

Not near enough, and not when he does the out of control or dumb plays. Like he does a Liggins, Miller, Dodson or even Cousins. Too much rope for a player with a hot head and too full of himself. IMO. He is a train wreck waiting to happen.

They certainly were, but I still wouldn't let them tell me if I like steak or not, or let them think for me on anything else. :D

 

Really? That's where you're going w/ that? You can take the home team every time it's a decent team against UK by double digits. You can even take Vandy at UK by 7. The odds makers missed the two UK games this year by 2.5 or 3 points. You missed by 30. They really aren't that bad.

Really? That's where you're going w/ that? You can take the home team every time it's a decent team against UK by double digits. You can even take Vandy at UK by 7. The odds makers missed the two UK games this year by 2.5 or 3 points. You missed by 30. They really aren't that bad.

 

 

When did I say they were bad? The oddsmakers obviously know their stuff. I have never said any different, and that has never been my point. My point is I like to think for myself, whether it be right or wrong.

When did I say they were bad? The oddsmakers obviously know their stuff. I have never said any different, and that has never been my point. My point is I like to think for myself, whether it be right or wrong.

 

Well I like to let the experts influence my thoughts so I'm not wrong by an average of 15 points a game on my thoughts.

Well I like to let the experts influence my thoughts so I'm not wrong by an average of 15 points a game on my thoughts.

 

 

But it's not your thoughts. :lol:

At some point UK has to start speeding games like this one up. Otherwise, they will let an inferior team shorten the game and beat them. Vandy has one guy who can handle the ball and UK has plenty of depth... why not press them?

At some point UK has to start speeding games like this one up. Otherwise, they will let an inferior team shorten the game and beat them. Vandy has one guy who can handle the ball and UK has plenty of depth... why not press them?

 

 

If they start hitting some shots it will help speed the game up IMO. I know Kentucky tried to press on at least one occasion on Saturday, and it resulted in an easy basket for Vandy.

If they start hitting some shots it will help speed the game up IMO. I know Kentucky tried to press on at least one occasion on Saturday, and it resulted in an easy basket for Vandy.

 

After almost turning it over about twice and it also led to UK getting out in transition on the following play. Give Vandy credit, they played real tough half-court D, I just wish we could have seen those guys try to run with us.

Did anyone notice Perry Stevenson on the floor on the play that Wall made the block at the end? Thank goodness we didn't need a rebound underneath.

Did anyone notice Perry Stevenson on the floor on the play that Wall made the block at the end? Thank goodness we didn't need a rebound underneath.

 

 

Didn't notice. Where was he?

Bledsoe is good for atleast one dumb foul a game. Usually, it's in the opening 35 seconds when he is going around a pick.

 

This time, it was the incident with Taylor.

 

I think he is jealous of Wall and tries to "outdo" him. He'll return next season to try to be better than John.

 

I believe you may be on to something about him being jealous of Wall's publicity. He needs to get confidence back in his outside shot or UK's season may end a little earlier than we hope. Bledsoe would be making a huge mistake if he declares for the NBA draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.