Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 58 Vanderbilt 56

Featured Replies

Ugly win, but a win never the less.

  • Replies 149
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with Bledsoe? No way he should have stayed in the game. What was wrong with Dotson? Miller would be better, he does not quit on defense, take terrible shots, stupid turnovers and lose your cool.

Edited by Watusi
Rule 8

I guess Dierks Bentley and the Memorial Magic wasn't enough for Oglivy and the Dores. I would almost bet he was glad his teammate persuaded him away from Boogie. Some of the posters on here would have had a field day if that was Boogie. Go Big Blue :dancingpa Big Win in the toughest place in the SEC to win with the exception of RUPP that is .:lol::ylsuper:

Huge block by Wall there at the end.

 

I agree. His block and Pats 3 were the biggest plays in the game. I picked UK by 1 so I wasn't too far off. Exciting and rough game.

Although technically we have done it yet, this basically clinches the SEC Conference regular season for us..

I'd actually like watching him play if it wasn't for his poor attitude. The kid can flat out play.

 

 

Hey Duce, did you see the kid with the UofL shirt on in the Vandy cheering section, cheering for Vandy?

Hey Duce, did you see the kid with the UofL shirt on in the Vandy cheering section, cheering for Vandy?

 

:lol: No I went to the bathroom and missed it, but I heard about it.

:lol: No I went to the bathroom and missed it, but I heard about it.

I thought about you when I saw it, :lol:

:lol: No I went to the bathroom and missed it, but I heard about it.
How could anyone go to the Bathroom during this game ?!!:idunno: It was Kentucky playing not Louisville !!!:D
I thought about you when I saw it, :lol:

 

Thought ABOUT me, or thought it WAS me? :sssh: :D :lol:

How could anyone go to the Bathroom during this game ?!!:idunno: It was Kentucky playing not Louisville !!!:D

 

:irked: :lol:

:irked: :lol:
Glad that you have a sense of humor .

I was watching the game at a restaurant in the first half so I couldn't hear. Did Bledsoe get called for a foul on the shove and THEN get a T?

This makes two home court winning streaks UK has ended this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.