Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 58 Vanderbilt 56

Featured Replies

  • Replies 149
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like everyone is afraid to start it or something?

Glad that Calipari acknowledged he shouldn't have called the timeout. I did not think that was very smart.

 

Huge win for UK. Pretty well wraps up the East. This was not the most impressive showing by UK, but definitely their most quality win. Vandy is an EXTREMELY tough place to win at, and UK goes in there and pulls it out.

Its the first time Kentucky has won in Nashville in 5 years as they had lost the last 4.

  • Author
Glad that Calipari acknowledged he shouldn't have called the timeout. I did not think that was very smart.

 

Huge win for UK. Pretty well wraps up the East. This was not the most impressive showing by UK, but definitely their most quality win. Vandy is an EXTREMELY tough place to win at, and UK goes in there and pulls it out.

 

At least he acknowledged it...I don't think your last coach would have...:D

At least he acknowledged it...I don't think your last coach would have...:D

 

Calipari is pretty self aware, or at the very least very self deprecating.

At least he acknowledged it...I don't think your last coach would have...:D

 

He would've cussed Erin out and stormed off the court. Of course we wouldn't have won if he was still here either.

 

I had UK by 3 in the prediction thread, Wall just saved our butts.

Great Defense in this game.

 

Bring on Mighty Mouse Thursday.

Whew!!!!!!!!! Almost a Laettner all over again ! Great game !!

Gotta say, I didn't hate the look of disappointment on Ogilvy's face. Glad it was him that couldn't get it done at the end. His taunt of Demarcus in a game where Ogilvy played awful did not sit too well with me.

LRCW is wrong again :D but I bet he is glad that he was. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.