February 21, 201016 yr Whew!!!!!!!!! Almost a Laettner all over again ! Great game !! My thoughts, also!
February 21, 201016 yr Patterson's presence and play late (you know, outside of the blown dunks ) was huge as well. That was a stark contrast from the South Carolina game where everyone but the freshmen were ghosts.
February 21, 201016 yr Huge block by Wall there at the end. That was an All-American play in my opinion. Clutch defense to not only block but retrieve. :thumb:
February 21, 201016 yr Downey is going to have to shoot better than he did today(4-18 fg, 2-7 3's) to be able to hang with the cats in Lexington.
February 21, 201016 yr If Billy G was still the coach Bledsoe would be riding back to Lexington in the Equipment van.
February 21, 201016 yr I guess Cousins is never gonna get the picture... Pretty sure Cal scolded him tonight about his attitude.
February 21, 201016 yr Downey is going to have to shoot better than he did today(4-18 fg, 2-7 3's) to be able to hang with the cats in Lexington. His excellent shooting performance in the 1st meeting was a big topic of discussion around here... :lol:
February 21, 201016 yr Huge win. Getting out of Vandy with a win is something few teams do. UK is going to have to find someone who can hit 3 pointers.
February 21, 201016 yr Gotta say, I didn't hate the look of disappointment on Ogilvy's face. Glad it was him that couldn't get it done at the end. His taunt of Demarcus in a game where Ogilvy played awful did not sit too well with me. Being a fan of this year's UK team, it is hard to get upset at an opponent for taunting...if you watch our guys, we taunt more than most teams in the country. Before, during, and after the games. I thought Oglivy was just showing excitement and trying to get fired up...I don't really have a problem with it. I too was VERY glad to see his disappointment though. :jump:
February 21, 201016 yr Being a fan of this year's UK team, it is hard to get upset at an opponent for taunting...if you watch our guys, we taunt more than most teams in the country. Before, during, and after the games. I thought Oglivy was just showing excitement and trying to get fired up...I don't really have a problem with it. I too was VERY glad to see his disappointment though. :jump: In general I'm not big on taunts, but I will say that if you're backing it up, I mind it less. Ogilvy on the other hand, played pretty badly.
February 21, 201016 yr Being a fan of this year's UK team, it is hard to get upset at an opponent for taunting...if you watch our guys, we taunt more than most teams in the country. Before, during, and after the games. I thought Oglivy was just showing excitement and trying to get fired up...I don't really have a problem with it. I too was VERY glad to see his disappointment though. :jump: :thumb:
February 21, 201016 yr I guess Cousins is never gonna get the picture... Pretty sure Cal scolded him tonight about his attitude. I think that it's all about degrees of improvement with this kid. He "gets it" a little more each time.
February 21, 201016 yr I think that it's all about degrees of improvement with this kid. He "gets it" a little more each time. I'd actually like watching him play if it wasn't for his poor attitude. The kid can flat out play.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.