February 22, 201016 yr I believe you may be on to something about him being jealous of Wall's publicity. He needs to get confidence back in his outside shot or UK's season may end a little earlier than we hope. Bledsoe would be making a huge mistake if he declares for the NBA draft. I don't think he is jealous of it, but Bledsoe has been "swagging" around lately with not much effort it seems. He needs to take some notes from Liggins.
February 22, 201016 yr But it's not your thoughts. :lol: If my thoughts were as wrong as yours I'd start thinking differently. For example I'd see what the experts in that field say. I used to go by my thoughts but I was wrong more than right.
February 22, 201016 yr I am with SSC. I don't let the experts make up my mind, but they do influence my opinion.
February 22, 201016 yr At some point UK has to start speeding games like this one up. Otherwise, they will let an inferior team shorten the game and beat them. Vandy has one guy who can handle the ball and UK has plenty of depth... why not press them? I agree kind of. I think they'll get a 1 seed and win in the 1st round. Then the game where it could be scary and they could see a slow down game is the 8/9 winner. Once the get to the next round the teams play faster or just aren't that talented. For instance I'd love for UK to play Wisconsin if they're a 4 or 5. They aren't athletic enough to beat UK IMO. When it gets to the elite 8 if UK gets there those teams are usually good and don't mind running.
February 22, 201016 yr If my thoughts were as wrong as yours I'd start thinking differently. For example I'd see what the experts in that field say. I used to go by my thoughts but I was wrong more than right. I guess you must have me confused with somebody who cares. :lol::lol: I'm not here to try and impress anybody. I'm here for the fun, and I make my predictions for fun, and I base them on how I honestly feel.
February 22, 201016 yr I agree kind of. I think they'll get a 1 seed and win in the 1st round. Then the game where it could be scary and they could see a slow down game is the 8/9 winner. Once the get to the next round the teams play faster or just aren't that talented. For instance I'd love for UK to play Wisconsin if they're a 4 or 5. They aren't athletic enough to beat UK IMO. When it gets to the elite 8 if UK gets there those teams are usually good and don't mind running. You are correct and I do encourage any team to run with us. The teams that hold the ball for 25-30 seconds of the shot clock then jack up 3's are the ones that hang around UK. They shorten the game and hope for the best ala USC and Miss St. Downey might be 'unpressable' though.
February 22, 201016 yr I guess you must have me confused with somebody who cares. :lol::lol: I'm not here to try and impress anybody. I'm here for the fun, and I make my predictions for fun, and I base them on how I honestly feel. I think we're both confused then. You took a jab at me in the prediction thread and I know it was a joke, but my prediction has been dead on the last two games. Yours is off by at least double digits both games. How many times have you picked UK to lose this year? Did you honestly think this team would have 5 or more losses? The odds makers have had them as an underdog once and it opened in some places w/ UK favored. They have one loss. My point is you can learn a lot from looking at the odds. I truly thought UK would be a 5.5/6 point favorite at MSU. When I saw it was 2.5 it screamed "be careful" to me. Sorry that I let that influence my thoughts.
February 22, 201016 yr You are correct and I do encourage any team to run with us. The teams that hold the ball for 25-30 seconds of the shot clock then jack up 3's are the ones that hang around UK. They shorten the game and hope for the best ala USC and Miss St. Downey might be 'unpressable' though. I'd love to see a team try to outrun them. I think they can get lazy on D until it really matters and that's bad, but nobody lately has tried running. It can only help for later to see all of these zones now. They have to be prepared for that by now.
February 22, 201016 yr I think we're both confused then. You took a jab at me in the prediction thread and I know it was a joke, but my prediction has been dead on the last two games. Yours is off by at least double digits both games. How many times have you picked UK to lose this year? Did you honestly think this team would have 5 or more losses? The odds makers have had them as an underdog once and it opened in some places w/ UK favored. They have one loss. My point is you can learn a lot from looking at the odds. I truly thought UK would be a 5.5/6 point favorite at MSU. When I saw it was 2.5 it screamed "be careful" to me. Sorry that I let that influence my thoughts. There's no doubt that it's easier to make a prediction based on the odds. As I stated earlier those guys are usually pretty dead on with the piont spread. If I went by what the oddsmakers predicted I would no doubt look a lot smarter, but as I've stated over and over I like to think for myself no matter how dumb it may make me look. I've simply been giving you a hard time for not wanting to epxress your own thoughts. So you think 6 points is a blow out?
February 22, 201016 yr FWIW, I NEVER bet a basketball game. Way too often it comes down to free throws or foul trouble or something else weird. How would you have felt if you had Miss St +3 the other night and UK covered in OT. Just crazy stuff.
February 22, 201016 yr Here's a pic from the game Saturday. Looks like Cousins was "distracted" by someone.
February 22, 201016 yr Here's a pic from the game Saturday. Looks like Cousins was "distracted" by someone. Erin Andrews!
February 22, 201016 yr There is a picture of him looking into the crowd... so? Talking about Erin Andrews isn't he? Simmer OR, it's a joke!
February 22, 201016 yr There is a picture of him looking into the crowd... so? If you'll notice, Erin Andrews is standing right beside him basically. Chill out buddy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.