National signing day

National signing day is Wed. Feb 3rd . Is your favorite D1 player ready to sign on the dotted line ? Who is he and from what school ? What college will he be attending ? Over the last couple of months there have been a lot of verbal commitments , are those players locked in or secretly looking for better offers ? Your thoughts ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles Simpson from SK will have 3 hats on the table and choose one school from those on Wednesday. He hasn't revealed where he is leaning to anyone. Not even his own mother. Should be interesting.

Kentucky

Idiana

Illiniois

Whats your call on his pick #5

I predict Indiana for Miles. Big Ten exposure, early playing time at RB, relatively close to home, Coach doesn't appear to be in jeopardy and excellent academic Support program.

All of those would be excellent reasons to pick IU.

Miles Simpson from SK will have 3 hats on the table and choose one school from those on Wednesday. He hasn't revealed where he is leaning to anyone. Not even his own mother. Should be interesting.

I am not singleling out this player, because I do not know him. But I think this whole show of press conferences, hats, and big announcements from high school players are becoming ridiculous. Lots of kids out there hurting for attention. Sign the paper and get ready for your college career. IMO.

I am not singleling out this player, because I do not know him. But I think this whole show of press conferences, hats, and big announcements from high school players are becoming ridiculous. Lots of kids out there hurting for attention. Sign the paper and get ready for your college career. IMO.

At the risk of being called a fuddy duddy, I agree. Extemely tiresome. The adult involved needs to put a bug in the kid's ear and dare him to be different.

At the risk of being called a fuddy duddy, I agree. Extemely tiresome. The adult involved needs to put a bug in the kid's ear and dare him to be different.

I agree with you, but what do you expect when ESPN is constantly showing footage of their peers doing the same?