National signing day

I agree with you, but what do you expect when ESPN is constantly showing footage of their peers doing the same?

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head! ESPN is the force behind all this "look at me attitude"...on the field AND off!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin Collinsworth (Notre Dame), Tyler Grubbs (Miami of Ohio) and John Drennen (University of Charleston) are signing at a ceremony at Highlands Wednesday afternoon.

I love hearing the news on Drennen! Congrats to that young man! I said on several occasions during the season that the Highlands' receivers did not get near enough recognition so it is great to see him receive the best recognition around - a scholarship.

I love hearing the news on Drennen! Congrats to that young man! I said on several occasions during the season that the Highlands' receivers did not get near enough recognition so it is great to see him receive the best recognition around - a scholarship.

:thumb:

Really happy for him. He is just a super kid.

Dylan Curry - U of L (Western Hills)

Quan Weaver - U of L (Frankfort)

Good luck to both young men!!!

It's finally here (national signing day) , good luck to all the players signing today and in the near future. I hope your dreams have come true. Congrats again!!! :dancingpa

It's finally here (national signing day) , good luck to all the players signing today and in the near future. I hope your dreams have come true. Congrats again!!! :dancingpa

My favorite player still isn't signed. Still hoping and praying that something good is going to happen.

My favorite player still isn't signed. Still hoping and praying that something good is going to happen.

Something good is going to happen with your favorite player if he decides to attend NKU and not play football at all. He's a great kid with a great head on his shoulders. Playing college football is not what will decide what type of person he turns out to be or whether he will be successful after college.