Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corey Gregg ???

Featured Replies

I know it has been discussed on the board but I am having a senior moment and forgot. Where is he located at now, did he stay at Rose Hill or did he tranfer and if so which school?

He is at Ashland waiting to here if he will be ruled eligible to play this season for the Tomcats.

Corey was ruled ineligible yesterday. I received this info direct from his mother this morning.

Corey was ruled ineligible yesterday. I received this info direct from his mother this morning.
Darn

Why would they rule him ineligible? I just find it hard to rule any kid ineligible as long as there is a decent reason. Having no basketball team at Rose Hill is a great reason to leave! Unless it can be proven that recruiting is involved I believe the only way a transfer should be ruled ineligible is if that person switches schools without moving and doesn't have a legitimate reason for the move.

Why would they rule him ineligible? I just find it hard to rule any kid ineligible as long as there is a decent reason. Having no basketball team at Rose Hill is a great reason to leave! Unless it can be proven that recruiting is involved I believe the only way a transfer should be ruled ineligible is if that person switches schools without moving and doesn't have a legitimate reason for the move.

 

The answer I was told is because they did not move their resident.

Corey was ruled ineligible yesterday. I received this info direct from his mother this morning.

 

Darn

 

Why would they rule him ineligible? I just find it hard to rule any kid ineligible as long as there is a decent reason. Having no basketball team at Rose Hill is a great reason to leave! Unless it can be proven that recruiting is involved I believe the only way a transfer should be ruled ineligible is if that person switches schools without moving and doesn't have a legitimate reason for the move.

 

 

 

First of all Rose Hill is having a basketball team this year. Secondly, you'll remember that both Euton and Jackson will initially ruled ineligible by the KHSAA, and eventually ruled eligible. I believe this will probably be the case for Gregg as well. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

First of all Rose Hill is having a basketball team this year. Secondly, you'll remember that both Euton and Jackson will initially ruled ineligible by the KHSAA, and eventually ruled eligible. I believe this will probably be the case for Gregg as well. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

 

My apologies. I did not think Rose Hill was having a team. If they are having a team, then based on the rules and the information I know then he wouldn't be eligible.

I would appeal, threaten to hire a lawyer and the KHSAA will rule in their favor. With the state of the economy, how can the state say you have to stay in private school and not get a free public education?

I would appeal, threaten to hire a lawyer and the KHSAA will rule in their favor. With the state of the economy, how can the state say you have to stay in private school and not get a free public education?

 

Economy? Are you serious the economy in Boyd Co. has changed a great deal. Try and get a table at the Road House this evening if you have any doubt.

Euton, Flannery and Jackson actually moved when they came to SC. Shotwell, who went to Scott County all the way until 9th grade, was ruled ineligible after transferring back from LCA after his freshman year because he didn't move. So, if the KHSAA rules in favor of Gregg, it will be a double standard and a joke -- unless I am missing something very big in this case.

 

Did all the other Rose Hill kids move, or have they initially been ruled ineligible as well?

Economy? Are you serious the economy in Boyd Co. has changed a great deal. Try and get a table at the Road House this evening if you have any doubt.
Buckeyes

Everybody else uses it as an excuse, I am not saying it is the truth.

Everybody else uses it as an excuse, I am not saying it is the truth.

 

I understand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.