Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YNot

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by YNot

  1. I appreciate your analysis. Very thorough. Unlike the tail smooching this thread has morphed into.
  2. Our guys will play hard
  3. Whew, I was hoping you weren't going down that path.
  4. Your coif looks great at least.
  5. It's a jonboat. A John boat is what brothels use to bring prospective clients from the shore out to the island for a midnight transaction. I never pointed out a single poster when I discussed the Ashland/Raceland kissfest. It's a broad brush I paint with. And I never called you a name, but if that's ok within the framework with the rules here, you can stoop to that level. Ashland 54 Raceland 14
  6. More of the same. So, the name calling is your preferred method? Good to know. My prediction is that Ashland rushes for 350+.
  7. I've changed my mind. Ashland 48 Raceland 14
  8. And again with the attacks. How about game discussion? How about how Raceland plans to contain Baker? How about the odds that they can establish any sort of run against them to keep them moderately honest against the pass? Surely you got some type of inside info when you're up there getting that coif trimmed in Ashland every week. Come on, give us some insight on how YOU plan on making this happen. Or you could continue your juvenile jabs at Fairview which is typical.
  9. I didn't discuss anything but the Ashland/Raceland game. I think the attacks are aimed the other direction. But that's okay, wet field, dry field, corn field, Ashland wins this one big.
  10. It's JON boat. Not that you'd know the difference. I think all of this "respect" is nothing more than chicken scratch. I think Ashland runs them out of the place. Raceland couldn't keep their coach in the fold, now they are hoping they have enough talent left over from his term to get them through. Ashland 41 Raceland 14
  11. The bolded is false. But you're classy throwing Fred under the bus. Talk about forked tongue. Good luck in all your ventures Ncstate. Lessons learned provide the best foundation for a future with fewer mistakes.
  12. :lol2: OK, a guy makes his virgin post on this board by railing on the highest profile AAU team in the state by parading a chance meeting by a disgruntled former "coach" around as facts. Nope, nothing fishy about that.:ohbrother:
  13. Oh, they have way too many volunteers, parents, students or somebody. They are simply trying to hide the stats from everyone else to pull a fast one. I'm on to their game.
  14. Oh, give me a break. I knew I'd draw some of the regional love, but here's the deal. This isn't the first and I'm sure it won't be the last shot at other schools who don't post stats. His reasons are that they are lazy and/or don't want them easily available for potential opponents. That's not always the case. My school for instance is small and doesn't have an opportunity. Our coach has to do it all and has to try to stat it from film, which he has to beg a parent to do for him. Not every school has the manpower to pull it off. It's just not as simple as the old one makes it sound. It's a tired response.
  15. Well, don't break your arm patting your own back. Let's all have a love fest giving you some credit, AGAIN. One last time, I'm sure your school is thankful to have you. I'm sure if there was money in some athletic budgets, there would be some tagged for someone to do stats. But not every school has a volunteer or the money to pay someone to do it. So, please get off of your soapbox and give it a rest. No one is shirking reporting stats for some competitive advantage. Please.
  16. Do you volunteer to do stats or do you get paid to do stats?
  17. You beat me to it. You know it's coming. Every Holmes loss there is some time of drama and something that he points out to add excuse, or take away from the victory earned from the other team. Oh, he'll follow up with "I did give the other team credit" at some point. It's classless is what it is. Just say congrats, give the details of the game (which he is very good at by the way) and move along. The replies are predictable and sophomoric to be honest and they're old and tired. Grow up.
  18. I'd laugh if Lloyd doubled him and didn't let him score. I believe we've found the SK football equivalent in hoops.
  19. Thanks for that update. Little late to the party Captain.
  20. I've had the pleasure of knowing coach McGlone for many years. However, you lose all credibility when you compare Steve Dodd and Ivan McGlone. That's like comparing Raquel Welch and Roseann Barr. Look, he had to quit coaching some time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.