Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland at Ashland predictions

Raceland at Ashland 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Raceland at Ashland

    • Raceland (1-0)
      30%
    • Ashland (0-0)
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ashland wasn't able to play their home opener due to weather. Raceland was able to finish theirs tonight after a delay from Friday with an impressive win over East Carter.

 

Now Raceland will be the visiting team for the opening of the rebuilt Putnam Stadium. Last years game was decided by a point, in overtime. What are your thoughts?

Edited by JDEaston

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thinking about taking a trip east to Putnam.

 

Unless it rains.

  • Author
Thinking about taking a trip east to Putnam.

 

Unless it rains.

 

It would take a lot of rain..The local news said parts of this area received 1.5" in 15 minutes, it was a rare event to say the least.

 

I think you would be fine planning a trip without a weather forecast, this was the first time ive ever seen a game at Putnam cancelled due to water covering the field.

I predict a fun game to watch with an electric atmosphere considering all the Pomp and Circumstance planned.

  • Author
I predict a fun game to watch with an electric atmosphere considering all the Pomp and Circumstance planned.

 

Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't give a score prediction for this one yet. These two teams always fight until the end.

 

I'll go ahead and throw something out though, 35-28 Tomcats. That's just a guess, but I believe it will be close.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't give a score prediction for this one yet. These two teams always fight until the end.

 

I'll go ahead and throw something out though, 35-28 Tomcats. That's just a guess, but I believe it will be close.

I started to give a prediction on the score, but I honestly am not sure what to expect. Raceland's pass defense is great, I'm not sure what to expect with their run defense yet and we know Ashland is going to provide a solid run attack. Likewise, I'm not sure what Ashland is going to be like defensively. I think Raceland's offense will be more balanced then Ashland's and will be able to adapt to what Ashland's defense gives them. But, again, I'm not sure about Ashland's defense. See what I mean about not able to make a prediction.

 

It may be like last year and come down to who has the ball last.

Could we get a poll with this one ? Thanks...

I think the home team pulls away in this one and Baker has a big game.. Tomcats 35 Rams 17

I'm bringing my John boat Friday night.......just in case. LOL

Really hard to give a prediction IMO. Ashland hasn't played yet and I honestly don't know if East Carter is that inferior or we are that good. It's hard to tell. I know East is very young. Tough game this Friday for the Rams. But I believe with everything in me that we can make them fight for the W.

 

Rams 34

Tomcats 28

  • Author
Really hard to give a prediction IMO. Ashland hasn't played yet and I honestly don't know if East Carter is that inferior or we are that good. It's hard to tell. I know East is very young. Tough game this Friday for the Rams. But I believe with everything in me that we can make them fight for the W.

 

Rams 34

Tomcats 28

 

The Tomcats will definitely have to fight for it. I wish we had a game under our belt to get a grasp of things. As much as I love Raceland, I would hate for you guys to come in and get the first win in the new stadium. That said, if that happens, you guys deserve it more than anyone.

The Tomcats will definitely have to fight for it. I wish we had a game under our belt to get a grasp of things. As much as I love Raceland' date=' I would hate for you guys to come in and get the first win in the new stadium. That said, if that happens, you guys deserve it more than anyone.[/quote']

 

I know Ashland has a good team this year, no doubt. This will be a true test for the Rams. A step up and a maturity test as well. Long week of work for the Rams. All Raceland fans think highly of the Tomcat Nation, with the exception of game 2. Lol.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.