Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland at Ashland predictions

Raceland at Ashland 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Raceland at Ashland

    • Raceland (1-0)
      30%
    • Ashland (0-0)
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

 

I know Ashland has a good team this year, no doubt. This will be a true test for the Rams. A step up and a maturity test as well. Long week of work for the Rams. All Raceland fans think highly of the Tomcat Nation, with the exception of game 2. Lol.

 

As do Ashland fans when referring to Raceland. It's a class act program. If anyone were to beat Ashland on the new Putnam opening, I would prefer it to be Raceland. I wouldn't like it, but could handle it.

 

With the excitement for the home opener this week, now being postponed until this coming Friday, I expect an atmosphere second to none considering what I know Raceland brings to the table.

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As do Ashland fans when referring to Raceland. It's a class act program. If anyone were to beat Ashland on the new Putnam opening' date=' I would prefer it to be Raceland. I wouldn't like it, but could handle it. With the excitement for the home opener this week, now being postponed until this coming Friday, I expect an atmosphere second to none considering what I know Raceland brings to the table.[/quote']

 

I would love to see what happens this week. I doubt I will be able to make the game but I will be watching on ihigh no doubt. The atmosphere will be electric.

 

Last year being my senior year, the Ashland game was by far the funnest game of the year. We lost and it was still the funnest. We even went to the semis-still the funnest. It's amazing how the atmosphere can affect a game. Love the Ashland-Raceland game for that sole purpose.

  • Author

 

I would love to see what happens this week. I doubt I will be able to make the game but I will be watching on ihigh no doubt. The atmosphere will be electric.

 

Last year being my senior year, the Ashland game was by far the funnest game of the year. We lost and it was still the funnest. We even went to the semis-still the funnest. It's amazing how the atmosphere can affect a game. Love the Ashland-Raceland game for that sole purpose.

 

I agree, its always a great atmosphere. Unfortunately I may not make it either. Have an obligation in Deleware Thursday and Friday, it may get moved back a week or two though, i will know tomorrow. If it is I would like to meet some of you Raceland guys.

  • Author

If I have to make the trip to Delaware I will have 4 tickets I will give to fans of either team.

As do Ashland fans when referring to Raceland. It's a class act program. If anyone were to beat Ashland on the new Putnam opening, I would prefer it to be Raceland. I wouldn't like it, but could handle it.

 

With the excitement for the home opener this week, now being postponed until this coming Friday, I expect an atmosphere second to none considering what I know Raceland brings to the table.

 

I guess thats a backhanded compliment to Raceland, prefer to lose to anyone but Boyd County or Russell. Alot of niceties being exchanged here....LOL....in the end I do think the Tomcats will win this one.

  • Author

 

I guess thats a backhanded compliment to Raceland, prefer to lose to anyone but Boyd County or Russell. Alot of niceties being exchanged here....LOL....in the end I do think the Tomcats will win this one.

 

Not backhanded at all, Raceland is a class program and their fans are great.. Boyd and Russell haven't been as good of games as the Raceland game has been for several years now, so if we do lose the game at least the consolation is that its to a team that has been competitive in recent years.

 

To be honest I never mentioned a team that I didn't want to lose the home opener of the new stadium to. But if you want to know, it would be Ironton.

Should Raceland control the strong Tomcat ground game like the Rams did last season then I believe this one is a TD or less either way. Should Baker and their other very good backs run wild then it's a long night for Raceland, Ashland will win handily.

I remember that the Rams did as good of job stopping Baker as anyone on the Tomcat schedule last season. Most of that dominating O and D line are gone this season. Raceland does have a good line, just not as overwhelming dominate as last season.......yet

I do look for Raceland to pull out a lot of sets, plays, etc. that were not shown at all last week. RAMS Could very well show an entire new attack.

 

Too many "if's and but's" to call this one but there are two absolutes that I will promise.....1. Dick Martin will be whining, crying about the officiating if it's close and ....2. Raceland will play hard, hit people and regardless of any situation ....they will not quit !

 

Tomcats, I am pulling for you in every game....after this Friday :sneaky:

 

GO RAMS !!

Not backhanded at all, Raceland is a class program and their fans are great.. Boyd and Russell haven't been as good of games as the Raceland game has been for several years now, so if we do lose the game at least the consolation is that its to a team that has been competitive in recent years.

 

To be honest I never mentioned a team that I didn't want to lose the home opener of the new stadium to. But if you want to know, it would be Ironton.

 

Thank you for the compliment and I have nothing but respect for Ashland. I think that is the case with practically everyone here in "Ramville" :thumb:

Should Raceland control the strong Tomcat ground game like the Rams did last season then I believe this one is a TD or less either way. Should Baker and their other very good backs run wild then it's a long night for Raceland, Ashland will win handily.

I remember that the Rams did as good of job stopping Baker as anyone on the Tomcat schedule last season. Most of that dominating O and D line are gone this season. Raceland does have a good line, just not as overwhelming dominate as last season.......yet

I do look for Raceland to pull out a lot of sets, plays, etc. that were not shown at all last week. RAMS Could very well show an entire new attack.

 

Too many "if's and but's" to call this one but there are two absolutes that I will promise.....1. Dick Martin will be whining, crying about the officiating if it's close and ....2. Raceland will play hard, hit people and regardless of any situation ....they will not quit !

 

Tomcats, I am pulling for you in every game....after this Friday :sneaky:

 

GO RAMS !!

 

Agree with everything you said, if Baker gets loose Ashland wins, if not, anybody's game. Glad Raceland is now the Ashland home opener:)

How good is Ashlands secondary? Just wondering because I know they won't be able to dominate them like they did my Raiders. I think we had one DB that's over 5'9.

 

I still give this to Ashland

I'm bringing my John boat Friday night.......just in case. LOL

 

It's JON boat. Not that you'd know the difference. I think all of this "respect" is nothing more than chicken scratch. I think Ashland runs them out of the place. Raceland couldn't keep their coach in the fold, now they are hoping they have enough talent left over from his term to get them through.

Ashland 41

Raceland 14

I feel the same as Oldrambler. IF we can contain Baker and Long, we have a shot. Ashland will be in our style of offense this week for the first time and I am glad that we get to see it without the aid of Ashland playing against NewCath.

I love playing in this type of atmosphere. I do not like it that Ashland will not play us at Raceland but that is for another thread. :)

It's JON boat. Not that you'd know the difference. I think all of this "respect" is nothing more than chicken scratch. I think Ashland runs them out of the place. Raceland couldn't keep their coach in the fold' date=' now they are hoping they have enough talent left over from his term to get them through. Ashland 41 Raceland 14[/quote']

Well, I ruffled a feather. For your information YNot, they invented smart phones and they have autocorrect on them. I didn't catch the switch. Thanks for the insults. Just shows you guys in the bottoms of Boyd Co still are chasing after us. BTW YNot, Good luck against East Carter. I was going to post that in your thread but there isn't one. Is starting a thread against your probation, too????

It's JON boat. Not that you'd know the difference. I think all of this "respect" is nothing more than chicken scratch. I think Ashland runs them out of the place. Raceland couldn't keep their coach in the fold' date=' now they are hoping they have enough talent left over from his term to get them through. Ashland 41 Raceland 14[/quote']

 

Can't wait to see the Ashland-Fairview game.....oh wait a minute......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.