Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter @ Fairview

Who wins? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fairview
      66%
    • East Carter
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Don Ho?

 

DonHo.jpg

  • Author

Moderator, my fat thumbs have caused an error or a possible Freudian slip. It should say Who, not Ho. Can you fix this, please??? Maybe add a poll?? Thanks.

Ho wins this one and why?

 

East, they came out really riled (sp?) up against us and I think they have more "want to" than Fairview. East Cart rushes for 200+ and passes for 150+.

 

East 35

Wood 0

 

Good luck to both teams this week. No injuries either!

Whew, I was hoping you weren't going down that path.

Edited by YNot

Our guys will play hard

Edited by YNot

I can see this going either way. East is very young, and Fairview is actually well Fairview.

 

Gotta pick my Raiders though, played with these young kids last year they're hungry.

  • Author

I am going with East Carter in this one. I think it will be a close game, though.

I hope East plays the freshman QB Hickle. I believe he is already much better than the starter, I talked to the coach though and he is afraid that he is gonna get hurt bad if he throws him out there and that's his QB of the future.

Are we talking about the same East Carter team that got beat 56-6 last week?

 

Yessir.

Are we talking about the same East Carter team that got beat 56-6 last week?

 

Yep. The secondary at East may have an average height of 5'6 and are all sophomores and one senior I think. Very young and Raceland dominated them in the passing game. They stopped the run pretty good as well that game. I played with that group last year and I know they want it bad.

 

I believe Fairview will come out and play hard. First game after that whole controversy but I really don't know what they have left besides their QB and a couple receivers. I guess we will find out what is actually in the "Wood" Friday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.