Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 72 Holmes 57

Featured Replies

Final from BOK.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Wait for it.....

Go Breds!!!

  • Author

Bolden had 21 (I think 8 in the 2nd half)

McDonald had 19.

Grant Moeves , subbing for his big bro, had 17.

Holmes went from up 21-18 in the 2nd quarter to down 32-23 by intermission. Except for cutting it to 8, I don't think the Bulldogs ever got closer.

 

Sounded like the NCC bigs were a difference. And the Moeves kid played really well in the 2nd half too.

Bolden had 21 (I think 8 in the 2nd half)

McDonald had 19.

Grant Moeves , subbing for his big bro, had 17.

 

I think people sometime forget about Grant. He is still a really nice player, playing on a loaded team. He showed it tonight. Good for him, and he'll be even more of an asset next year for NCC.

Thought this game would be a lot closer. Bolden was dominant in the first half but NewCath did a good job doubling in the second half.

Also, a solid team effort from NewCath with everyone getting involved.

Very impressive win by the Breds. Sounds like NCC is as good as advertised.

  • Author
Very impressive win by the Breds. Sounds like NCC is as good as advertised.

 

The team to beat.

Really have to see the 9th region showdown between CCH and NCC.... What a game that should be. I think a bad matchup on paper for CCH, but I think they've proved they can play with and beat anyone.

I have to say that I thought the absence of T Moeves would be too much to overcome but I was wrong on that one.

The team to beat.

 

I'm sure CCH disagrees. They did win the 16 minute game.

Just a guess, but I think the it might be Walter's response to the game.

Unfortunately for me...the 2 better teams won.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.