Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Hatton vs Lloyd

Featured Replies

Brandon Hatton takes on Lloyd tonight. Who wins?

  • Author

This is just for giggles.... kind of.

 

Dixie plays Lloyd tonight. To make up for missed games how many points will Hatton be allowed to drop tonight?

I don't see Chevy giving him the shots or the minutes. This one should be out of reach for Lloyd in the 4th.

He needs to step up his scoring if he wants to break Draud's record.

He needs their games to stop being cancelled.

Give him the ball as much as you can so he can break Draud's record!!!

I'd laugh if Lloyd doubled him and didn't let him score. I believe we've found the SK football equivalent in hoops.

Hatton will have a very quit and smooth 25 as business as usual. Lloyd is bad, Chevy being a former Juggernaut will call off the dogs as best as possible. Dixie's 2's are better than the Lloyd's 1's.

  • Author
I don't see Chevy giving him the shots or the minutes. This one should be out of reach for Lloyd in the 4th.

 

Idk...

 

1.) Dixie has not played, nor practiced for awhile. I think the main rotation will play more than they normally would if it is indeed a blowout... to help get there legs back if nothing else

 

2.) Chev will do what he needs to do to make sure Hatton has every chance to break the record... and who knows what the weather will bring down the road

 

I predict Hatton plays longer than one would expect and I'll bet he puts up more than 40 points

Including the post season, Dixie should still have 13-15 games left. It's just a matter of time before the record goes down.

I seriously doubt the record will string out until Feb 14th, but the BOKC double header would be a pretty cool place to have it happen.

And if he doesn't break a record it certainly doesn't diminish the great hs basketball career this young man has had. One game at a time. I'd like to think the HC is more concerned about a deep run in the tourney than Hatton breaking a record. Time will tell!

I do not follow either school or know much about this particular player. But for some reason I really hope Lloyd wins tonight. But it appears that it will be unlikely.

He needs to step up his scoring if he wants to break Draud's record.

 

If he only averages about 13 or 14 he breaks it.

I seriously doubt the record will string out until Feb 14th, but the BOKC double header would be a pretty cool place to have it happen.

 

Didn't he hit his 1,000th there as a frosh?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.