MJ and other's speeches...What do you think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ How could that possibly be a good thing.

Krause thought he was the greatest GM of all time.........reality is got lucky.

That team would have won 1, maybe 2 more championships but he wanted to prove he could uild a team without Phil and Mike...............worked well didn't it.

^ Guess he gets no credit for drafting Jordan?

If they had the first pick would they have drafted Jordan? Answer is no. They would have drafted Bowie.

Name me an actual draft pick outside Pippen and Grant that he "found" or did well away from Jordan.

I've been disconnected all weekend and I don't keep up with the NBA since Jordan left. Where was this speach and what was it in regards to?

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2jMzudeX1E

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c57Lp9ol6tQ&feature=related

Some were put off by him having the guy there that took his spot for on the varsity as a sophomore and then letting everyone know he , not the other other kid, should have made the team. They didn't like him talking about Bryon Russell.

Like it or not, that's MJ. He's not humble. He's ultra-competitive. He's still the king of trash talking.

Jordan is going to be like the Big "O." Great player who just gets more bitter as the years pass.

I kind of think he has reason to be bitter IMO, but with that said I wouldn't have handled it the same way lol.

He needs to leave his competitiveness on the court and in the corporate office.

I kind of think he has reason to be bitter IMO, but with that said I wouldn't have handled it the same way lol.

He needs to leave his competitiveness on the court and in the corporate office.

What reason could he possibly have to be bitter??? Any other player would have been nailed to the wall for his gambling, yet Jordan everything was kept hush, hush. I'm not saying that he gambled on basketball, but he did go to Atlantic City until 4am the night before a play-off game. Vince Carter attended his college graduation, missed the game winning shot against the Sixers in the playoffs, and he still can't live that down. Jordan has always, and he has earned it, been given the benefit of the doubt. He can not possibly be bitter. He only used a couple of slights for motivation, but they aren't anything worse than what other players have experienced.