Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

corndog23

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to an espn.com article, there isnm't any videotaping of after hours pick up games which is why the tapes were confiscated. The videographers weren't following the rules.

Once again, the media is trying to ruin a superstar's image.

So the media covering up for Lebron is some how ruining him? :idunno::idunno: It was Bush league end of story.

So the media covering up for Lebron is some how ruining him? :idunno::idunno: It was Bush league end of story.

The media isn't covering up for the LeBron. The media is making a non story about an after hours pick up game a bigger deal than what it really is. This is not a big deal whatsoever. There is no videotaping of after hours games allowed. Had he not allegedly got dunked on in this game and the tapes still confiscated, we never would have heard this story. Sounds like some disgruntled videographers to me.

It'll take a lot more than an alleged videotape to ruin LeBron James, I just can't believe some people's reactions or overreactions to this incident, especially after more facts come out.

I think people are just looking for a reason to hate LeBron and the media is obliging them.

The media isn't covering up for the LeBron. The media is making a non story about an after hours pick up game a bigger deal than what it really is. This is not a big deal whatsoever. There is no videotaping of after hours games allowed. Had he not allegedly got dunked on in this game and the tapes still confiscated, we never would have heard this story. Sounds like some disgruntled videographers to me.

It'll take a lot more than an alleged videotape to ruin LeBron James, I just can't believe some people's reactions or overreactions to this incident, especially after more facts come out.

I think people are just looking for a reason to hate LeBron and the media is obliging them.

The media is trying to turn on LeBron? Are you listening to yourself? I've never heard one bad report on him until he blew off the interview in the playoffs. Multiple sources, including our own GT, have reported that the tapes be confiscated at LeBron's quest. LeBron is a media darling.

The media is trying to turn on LeBron? Are you listening to yourself? I've never heard one bad report on him until he blew off the interview in the playoffs. Multiple sources, including our own GT, have reported that the tapes be confiscated at LeBron's quest. LeBron is a media darling.

If he is a media darling then why is the media making a big deal about this then? Why are Skip Bayless and Jemele Hill talking about it on 1st and 10? Why will this likely be discussed on Around the Horn and PTI? Some media darling. If he was a media darling we wouldn't be hearing about how he is so immature when again.......there is no videotaping of after hours games allowed at the King James Academy and because the 2 videographers weren't following the rules their tapes were confiscated. Obviously there was some sort of rule in place because they sure gave them up. If the dunk was that big of a deal why wouldn't they have just left with the video evidence? True photographers and videographers wouldn't give up their material willingly unless they know they were taking illegal photographs or filming illegally.

Like I said, sounds like disgruntled videographers to me.

If he is a media darling then why is the media making a big deal about this then? Why are Skip Bayless and Jemele Hill talking about it on 1st and 10? Why will this likely be discussed on Around the Horn and PTI? Some media darling. If he was a media darling we wouldn't be hearing about how he is so immature when again.......there is no videotaping of after hours games allowed at the King James Academy and because the 2 videographers weren't following the rules their tapes were confiscated. Obviously there was some sort of rule in place because they sure gave them up. If the dunk was that big of a deal why wouldn't they have just left with the video evidence? True photographers and videographers wouldn't give up their material willingly unless they know they were taking illegal photographs or filming illegally.

Like I said, sounds like disgruntled videographers to me.

Sounds like a Lebron homer to me. :lol:

There's gotta be something more to this. If not, pretty weak on LeBron's part.

For those of you who brought up Kobe...give it a rest. I don't like Kobe, but I'm having a hard time deciding whether the "Kobe would've done it too" argument or Lebron taking the tapes is more immature & pathetic.

Good pub for Jordan Crawford. Now that he has left Indiana I'm allowed to cheer for him. :lol:

Hilarious. When LeBron acts like a baby the best defense is, "Kobe would have done the same thing."

It's the same thing when Kobe does something though; one's name is becoming synonomous with the other.

No, I just don't think he woudl have jumped. When was the last time you saw Kobe contest anyone's dunk?

Now, a 24 year old Kobe likely would have got dunked on also. A 31 year old Kobe ain't jumping.

True.

Why did Kobe's name even get brought into this. Pretty immature thing to do by Lebron. And for the record Kobe would get slammed if he did that.

See what I said to OR

That's my take on it. I think it's funny they confiscated the tapes. I think it's really funny to be honest.

Again, I agree.

Thats the best you got?

Almost as bad as what Lebron did..

Actually this is: see what I said to OR.

The thing is that how would you react if you were by and large considered the best basketball player in the world, one of the most recognized faces in the world and you have the potential to be better than any other player in the world has ever been at Basketball and you get dunked on by a player who-no disrespect to Crawford, because I think he'll be very good at Xavier and would have been very good at Indiana, but let's face it: Jordan Crawford ain't and never will be LeBron James. Keeping in mind that all of those things are true about James and compile that with him being 24 years old and you're the second biggest athlete that is signed with Nike after Tiger Woods, and I can see why one, the other or both acted the way they did. It may not have been the most tasteful, but I can see why it was done.