July 10, 200917 yr PP, we are not in the court of law here, waiting for substantial evidence to get a conviction. We are the court of public opinion. In your opinion, what do you really believe happened? IMO, I do not believe they confiscated the tapes because of the dunk by Jordan Crawford. I don't think that dunk had anything to do with them taking the tapes. That is my opinion.
July 10, 200917 yr Sounds like being in denial of athletes having faults. Could be, but I like facts not speculation when determining those faults. I always knew that Kobe never committed those crimes in Colorado......
July 10, 200917 yr Could be, but I like facts not speculation when determining those faults. I always knew that Kobe never committed those crimes in Colorado...... Then how can you say one way or the other? Both sides have apparently stated facts but you are calling "speculation" on the side you don't agree with.
July 10, 200917 yr Author IMO, I do not believe they confiscated the tapes because of the dunk by Jordan Crawford. I don't think that dunk had anything to do with them taking the tapes. That is my opinion. Then why exactly did they take the tapes? He was allowed to be filming at that time, why did they take them???
July 10, 200917 yr Are you Lebron's brother or something? Im sure if he would have dunked all over Jordan Crawford at the camp the Nike representatives would have still asked for the videographers film. If what you say is true, that this camp has been going on for years and noone has EVER been allowed to even take a picture, then one would think that nike wouldn't let anyone even bring a camera to the games. True? You would think that the video people would KNOW better then to bring their stuff. You would think... PP is a Kobe guy. He likes LBJ, but not anywhere near as much as Kobe. You are wearing some pretty big blinders right now. No one cares about what Nike did, it's what Lebron did, he went over to Nike and had them take the tapes. Of course Nike doesn't care and has no reason for the tapes but they have to keep Lebron happy or he'll take himself elsewhere and Nike doesn't want that to happen. Also, the reason you've never heard this come up before at the previous Nike camps is because no one else has been such a crybaby over being dunked on before. Nike let the videotaping go on for over 20 minutes during that game before the incident and just so happens right after Lebron got dunked on, and whispered something in the Nike reps ear, then they take the tapes? Yeah right! You can debate it all you want, and take up for Nike and Lebron but it was a bush league move and had it happened to anyone else you'd be on the other side of the fence. Ummm......Kobe? Wouldn't matter.. I'd take it like a man, something Lebron is getting worse and worse at. All in all it just makes him look worse. LeBron is a very public guy. We know that he's a poor sport the same way that we sort of figure that Kobe is. Jordan was more private, but during his early 90's years he may have reacted the same way. LeBron has a lot of work to do on rehabbing his image between this and his gaffe at the end of the Orlando series. I thought he should have shaken hands then, but it wasn't a huge, huge deal at the time. Combined with this, you start to have a picture that is being painted, and not a good one. Had the tape gotten out, at the very least he could have just said something about not trying his hardest on the play or some nonsense like that. He probably still would have taken ridicule, but it would not be like this. It definitely makes it harder to like him, and I am a fan of his. I can sympathize that it must have been embarrassing to think yourself a star and to get dunked on, but you gotta own it like a man. LeBron still has a long way to go. Not for me. It is hilarious that you are still defending this PP. I think it's more ironic than hilarious. Kobe is great, but LeBron is THE greatest. When I am a fan of yours, I am a very very loyal fan. That's all I can say......:idunno: There I fixed it for you. Then why exactly did they take the tapes? He was allowed to be filming at that time, why did they take them??? It's LeBron's camp. He may be a baby, but he can and did do what he wanted to do. He should have let the tape leak out, or at least be shown, but he didn't want to. It's his camp. If being a baby and poor sport is the worst thing you can say about someone, they are doing pretty good, IMO.
July 10, 200917 yr IMO, I do not believe they confiscated the tapes because of the dunk by Jordan Crawford. I don't think that dunk had anything to do with them taking the tapes. That is my opinion. You really think that?:lol::lol:
July 10, 200917 yr I don't know if this has been released but here is the pic of the dunk: I love the IU shorts
July 10, 200917 yr I love the IU shorts :lol: Didn't even notice that. But Clyde, you are 68 posts late, NHS got it first.
July 11, 200917 yr Then how can you say one way or the other? Both sides have apparently stated facts but you are calling "speculation" on the side you don't agree with. I have said it is speculation on my part. I said it was speculation on everyone's part. Then why exactly did they take the tapes? He was allowed to be filming at that time, why did they take them??? I don't know, I just don't think it had to do with the dunk. It wasn't an after hours game, but it was a pickup game and I guess they decided they didn't want it filmed. That is their right to decide what they filmed about LeBron at the LeBron James Skills Academy You really think that?:lol::lol: Yes, that is my opinion on the matter.
July 11, 200917 yr PP is a Kobe guy. He likes LBJ, but not anywhere near as much as Kobe. Ummm......Kobe? LeBron is a very public guy. We know that he's a poor sport the same way that we sort of figure that Kobe is. Jordan was more private, but during his early 90's years he may have reacted the same way. Not for me. I think it's more ironic than hilarious. There I fixed it for you. It's LeBron's camp. He may be a baby, but he can and did do what he wanted to do. He should have let the tape leak out, or at least be shown, but he didn't want to. It's his camp. If being a baby and poor sport is the worst thing you can say about someone, they are doing pretty good, IMO. :thumb: for all of them. Except for the vandalism you did on my Kobe post.
July 14, 200917 yr Straight from the rumor section of allhiphop.com.............. Kobe Bryant has reportedly sent a lil’ shot to Lebron James saying, “I’ll tell you one thing, ain’t nobody dunking on me at my camp.” :laugh::lol::laugh::isurrender::lol::laugh::clap: You can't make this stuff up. Here's the link, the Kobe write up is in the Quick Hits section of the page. http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/07/14/21790529.aspx Edited July 14, 200917 yr by PurplePride92
July 14, 200917 yr Actually, no I wouldn't. To be quite honest, if a camp bears someone's name, I believe that gives them the right to do whatever they want. But this is one thing people must know about me when we get into these kind of discussions..... I like end zone celebrations. I like when people dunk on someone and stare them down. I like when Dikembe wags his finger after he rejects you. I like things of that nature. I am far from an old school, that's not part of the game, he doesn't love the game type of mentality. I am a hip hop head. Granted, I can't stand JR Smith because he takes it way too far and makes everyone look bad, but that is my point. I like T.O. I love Randy Moss when he shook his hind end on the goal post at Green Bay. I also like how Green Bay fans moon the opposing teams bus when it leaves the stadium also. I like everything that "purists" say is wrong with sports today, including steroids, so when these discussions come up, just remember, I always root for the villian. In this situation, it blows my mind that LeBron is now "the bad guy" because some videographers broke the rules, whether it happened before the dunk or not. NO VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED. Wow!! That explains why you're a Duke fan!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm kidding Mod! Pride knows this. While we sit on 2 completely different fences with the schools we obsess over, I find his posts credible and I respect his opinion.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.