Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

I respect your basketball knowledge and wisdom so this will be one of those rare moments where we will agree to disagree.

 

For me, getting dunked on does not include your hand swiping at your dunk attempt. For me getting dunked on is what Kobe did to Dwight Howard in Howard's rookie year. That to me is getting dunked on. LeBron was not obstructing Crawford's lane to the goal, so, IMO, he didn't get dunked on. I have a hard time believing the LeBRon camp made a big deal about that.

 

This is getting dunked on in my book.

 

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the video, oh there's no doubt about it, he got dunked on.

He most definitely got dunked on...

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a LeBron guy BTW.

I really don't consider that LeBron getting dunked on.

 

That would be considered anyone getting dunked on...

When you rise up and throw it down with a defender challenging that makes contact, the defender got dunked on. Was it an epic throw down? Not at all. But I can't see how anyone can say he didn't get dunked on...

When you rise up and throw it down with a defender challenging that makes contact, the defender got dunked on. Was it an epic throw down? Not at all. But I can't see how anyone can say he didn't get dunked on...

 

:thumb:

Judging by the crowds reactions, it would seem the majority of people in the gym that he got dunked on.

Judging by the crowds reactions, it would seem the majority of people in the gym that he got dunked on.

 

People ooh and ahh over wide open fast break dunks also. That hardly qualifies a reason to believe LeBron got dunked on.

When you rise up and throw it down with a defender challenging that makes contact, the defender got dunked on. Was it an epic throw down? Not at all. But I can't see how anyone can say he didn't get dunked on...

 

I can. No way was he dunked on. I think someone else mentioned it, but if he really and truly didn't want Crawford to dunk it, Crawford would have been on the floor.

 

Going by your definition, thousands of people get dunked on nightly during the basketball season yet we only get a top 10 from Sportscenter which may feature 1 or 2 people getting dunked on in a week during the college and nba season.

On LB's defense, looks like he was only playing half tail defense the trip before when the player missed the jumpshot. But now that I watched it again, looks like he went about 85-90% hard to block the dunk, because if he would of went 100% then he would of knocked Crawford to the floor, probably the nicest thing to do in a last second decision. IMO, if thats what it would of took then MJ would of did it.....lol.

After watching it again , he got dunked on no matter how many times you watch it and thats hilarious that he made that big of deal about this.

I also want to point out on the videos I have watched , as soon as it happens I dont see LB walking off the court or doing hand motions to Nike people to get the tapes before its to late. So maybe a bad stunt on Nike's part more that LB, either way Kobe is better and this gonna forecast a bad image for LB now and maybe even worse down the road if it ever happens again.

 

 

 

If Kobe can withstand a rape case, LeBron and his image will surely overcome this. It blows my mind that if everything the public wants to believe is true that this would hurt his image. Unbelievable. Over a dunk that is disputed to being a "dunk on" dunk.

if he really and truly didn't want Crawford to dunk it, Crawford would have been on the floor.

 

He obviously didn't care to get dunked on because that is what happened...Like GT said, it wasn't a major facial but he did get dunked on.

I still don't see it but assuming he got dunked on, on a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a 3 at best.

I can. No way was he dunked on. I think someone else mentioned it, but if he really and truly didn't want Crawford to dunk it, Crawford would have been on the floor.

 

He was at the rim. He went for the block. Crawford finished strong with two hands. There is no way to spin that he didn't get dunked on. No way possible. I'm now finished sticking up for a Muskie. I need a shower...

He was at the rim. He went for the block. Crawford finished strong with two hands. There is no way to spin that he didn't get dunked on. No way possible. I'm now finished sticking up for a Muskie. I need a shower...

 

:isurrender::lol:

 

I can't help but spin, we're on opposite sides of the fence here. It's all good though.

 

Peace, GT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.