Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

 

As far as Duke and Kobe... Its also a shame that you turn a blind eye to the greatest basketball player of all time. You really missed out on a lot. There will never be another like him.

 

:isurrender::laugh::ohbrother::notworthy:

 

 

Oh come on man.....it was a joke. Should I have put the :rolleyes: smiley up there? I am 34 years old and grew up during the Jordan era. I just don't like him, never have never will. My allegiance to Kobe Bryant and Duke University will not allow me to acknowledge the alleged greatness of the UNC alumni that is Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

 

I am getting the Air Jordan IV's when I get back home though......:sssh:

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If my star player doesn't shake the hands of kids after a game, he'll run in practice and will never do it again. I am sure I'll have that kids' parents blessings as well. As said before, when under my watch, my team will act accordingly. When they are grown men, they can act as they want. I am always going to remember them for how they acted as kids.

 

I know LeBron is looked up to by many, many kids. I also know that I can only affect the kids I come into contact with and they will always be taught to do the right thing. I can only hope and pray other kids will have the same kind of guidance I hope that I pass on to the kids I get to coach.

 

Again. I never said it was right of LeBron to not shake hands. I said I understand why he didn't and it didn't bother me. There is no "official" shaking of the hands after an NBA game. It is a courtesy, but nothing official. LeBron is guilty of not being courteous. Non-issue in my book. Dwight Howard and the media made it an issue.

 

If you are a coach, which you are... And you win a big game, biggest game of your lifetime. Then, the other coach doesnt come and shake your hand because you beat him between the lines, fair and square. Would you feel slighted? You should. You worked hard for that. LeBron should have manned up. Bottom line. He didnt, so it became an issue. Small in the realm of life, large in the aspect of sport and sportsmanship.

:isurrender::laugh::ohbrother::notworthy:

 

 

Oh come on man.....it was a joke. Should I have put the :rolleyes: smiley up there? I am 34 years old and grew up during the Jordan era. I just don't like him, never have never will. My allegiance to Kobe Bryant and Duke University will not allow me to acknowledge the alleged greatness of the UNC alumni that is Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

 

I am getting the Air Jordan IV's when I get back home though......:sssh:

 

Love Jordan, or hate Jordan... There is no alleged to his greatness! He is the man. And, to be the man, you have to beat the man. Unfortunately, the dude just has to much on his plate. I dont think we'll see another like him in my lifetime, or yours.

Love Jordan, or hate Jordan... There is no alleged to his greatness! He is the man. And, to be the man, you have to beat the man. Unfortunately, the dude just has to much on his plate. I dont think we'll see another like him in my lifetime, or yours.

 

You are right......I still hate MJ though.

Peasant James is up to no good again. Talking about his contract and how he isnt going to sign the extension. Why? Why bother talking about this right now? Might as well just say "Im gonna head to New York because I dont care about winning and championships, I just care about money and being a celebrity."

Peasant James is up to no good again. Talking about his contract and how he isnt going to sign the extension. Why? Why bother talking about this right now? Might as well just say "Im gonna head to New York because I dont care about winning and championships, I just care about money and being a celebrity."

Why bother talking about it? Because he was asked about it. I find no fault in a player deciding that he'd rather keep his options open than sign an extension before the end of the year. Where does it say he must sign an extension?

Peasant James is up to no good again. Talking about his contract and how he isnt going to sign the extension. Why? Why bother talking about this right now? Might as well just say "Im gonna head to New York because I dont care about winning and championships, I just care about money and being a celebrity."

 

It makes absolutely no sense for Lebron to sign this extension before the season begins. IMO, he should sign no extension, test the market, and then decide on what to do.

It makes absolutely no sense for Lebron to sign this extension before the season begins. IMO, he should sign no extension, test the market, and then decide on what to do.

 

Testing the market? He can make more with the cavs. Now if he wants to go to a bigger market or team then yes he needs to wait. But if it is about money then he should sign.

Testing the market? He can make more with the cavs. Now if he wants to go to a bigger market or team then yes he needs to wait. But if it is about money then he should sign.

Maybe that's true, but it's the difference between thinking that, and knowing it. You never know, someone would maybe offer him more money than the Cavs. Who knows? But I mean, what does he lose by waiting? Do you think the Cavs would offer him less money because he waited? The Cavs will offer him as much or more at the end of the year.

Why bother talking about it? Because he was asked about it. I find no fault in a player deciding that he'd rather keep his options open than sign an extension before the end of the year. Where does it say he must sign an extension?

 

How about saying... "I play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. I want to focus on winning and winning a ring next season. Then, and only then, will i talk about the future."

 

I mean come on, the guy is keeping Cleveland on the hook. The organization, the city, and the fans have done a lot for him. They love the guy. Where is the mutual respect? There is none. He is more about popularity and money than anything. Those who dont see it, are blind.

 

Great basketball player, and does good things for some people, dont get me wrong. But, why leave a great situation? For money and fame, thats why.

My point was not to talk about taking or not taking the extension. I have no problem with him not signing right now. But, how about focusing on winning now instead of worrying about the future. Modesty is an excellent quality, he has none. He is becoming a not so great role model for kids.

How about saying... "I play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. I want to focus on winning and winning a ring next season. Then, and only then, will i talk about the future."

I mean come on, the guy is keeping Cleveland on the hook. The organization, the city, and the fans have done a lot for him. They love the guy. Where is the mutual respect? There is none. He is more about popularity and money than anything. Those who dont see it, are blind.

 

Great basketball player, and does good things for some people, dont get me wrong. But, why leave a great situation? For money and fame, thats why.

 

That would be the thing to say in most sports but this is the NBA. The nature of the beast is to be all about me when it comes to stars. Dont get me wrong, Im not disagreeing with you at all, Ive just seen it to many times.

 

This is the attitude that makes it 100 times more likely that I will tune into Morehead playing Austin Peay before accepting tickets for the Lakers playing Boston. The NBA is too often me first, team 9th or 10th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.