Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

So you've never come over on weak side D, and jumped, put your hand up to block, and allow the other person to score only because they got there first??????? That's what happened this is silly.

 

I've came from the weak side many of times, put my arms up to go for a block, and got it thrown down in my face. Wasn't hard, but it was a dunk..

 

So yup, I've been dunked on and can admit it.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You all act like this was some high flying accrobatic move.

 

No no no no.. We just said it was a dunk, not a hard dunk not even a flashy dunk.. Just a dunk.

 

Which Lebron tried to block and failed.

 

So a dunk happened and a block attempt failed. hmm :idunno: Sounds like someone got dunked on.

I've came from the weak side many of times, put my arms up to go for a block, and got it thrown down in my face. Wasn't hard, but it was a dunk..

 

So yup, I've been dunked on and can admit it.

 

:thumb: Yea i am with you. LB, me, you or my mom......got dunked on. Period

He most definitely got dunked on...

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a LeBron guy BTW.

 

That would be considered anyone getting dunked on...

 

When you rise up and throw it down with a defender challenging that makes contact, the defender got dunked on. Was it an epic throw down? Not at all. But I can't see how anyone can say he didn't get dunked on...

 

He obviously didn't care to get dunked on because that is what happened...Like GT said, it wasn't a major facial but he did get dunked on.

 

I don't even care about Lebron it could be Billy Bob Joe and I'd still call it the same. You all act like this was some high flying accrobatic move.

 

Wrong. We've actually said just the opposite. Nice try though but next time, read the entire thread...:thumb:

I don't even care about Lebron it could be Billy Bob Joe and I'd still call it the same. You all act like this was some high flying accrobatic move.

 

As false as one can get.

 

James got dunked on. Not an amazing dunk. Not even really anything all that highlight worthy. It was exactly what I expected after talking to 5 people that saw it.

 

Crawford came down the lane. James slid over. James went to contest it. Crawford finished.

 

What else is there to call it???

So you've never come over on weak side D, and jumped, put your hand up to block, and allow the other person to score only because they got there first??????? That's what happened this is silly.

 

Sure. And if the guy flushes with two hands, you got dunked on...

 

If the guy flushes on you with two hands, you didn't foul hard enough.

If the guy flushes on you with two hands, you didn't foul hard enough.

 

And you got dunked on...

And you got dunked on...

 

:lol: :ohbrother:

And you got dunked on...

 

Fouling hard has never been a problem. :D

Wrong. We've actually said just the opposite. Nice try though but next time, read the entire thread...:thumb:

 

This isn't my first post in the thread, you read the whole thing next time. He wasn't dunked on, he failed to make it over on help side which resulted in a dunk which he could not contest.

As false as one can get.

 

James got dunked on. Not an amazing dunk. Not even really anything all that highlight worthy. It was exactly what I expected after talking to 5 people that saw it.

 

Crawford came down the lane. James slid over. James went to contest it. Crawford finished.

 

What else is there to call it???

 

He didn't even have a chance to slide over, if I could draw it up on paper and post it on here I might, his line was coming from the left, not from the left and up but CLEARLY from the left, and if anything BEHIND.

This isn't my first post in the thread, you read the whole thing next time. He wasn't dunked on, he failed to make it over on help side which resulted in a dunk which he could not contest.

 

:laugh::laugh:

BTW, I hate almost all of you in this thread.:lol: But I won't give up

This isn't my first post in the thread, you read the whole thing next time. He wasn't dunked on, he failed to make it over on help side which resulted in a dunk which he could not contest.

 

:laugh:

BTW GT, who will Crawford be dunking on from UC this year during the showdown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.