Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

BTW GT, who will Crawford be dunking on from UC this year during the showdown?

I've watched him play 6 times since he got back from the camp, and he hasn't dunked on anyone from UC.

 

If he gets down the lane and throws one down on Gates I'll be glad to call it like I see it.

 

LeBron didn't get dunked on. Simply hilarious...

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've watched him play 6 times since he got back from the camp, and he hasn't dunked on anyone from UC.

 

If he gets down the lane and throws one down on Gates I'll be glad to call it like I see it.

 

LeBron didn't get dunked on. Simply hilarious...

 

Glad we're on the same page.:thumb:

He didn't even have a chance to slide over, if I could draw it up on paper and post it on here I might, his line was coming from the left, not from the left and up but CLEARLY from the left, and if anything BEHIND.

 

How many times have you watched LeBron? Everybody knows the guy can get up. He could've blocked that dunk like he's blocked others in the NBA. Crawford snuck one in on him. It wasn't the prettiest nor was it one-on-one, but it is what it is. Honestly, I don't see the big deal about it at all.

 

The only reason this ever came up is because the tapes were "confiscated". I don't care about that either. The dunk wasn't all that impressive, but indeed, it was on Jebron Lames.

 

 

 

I've watched him play 6 times since he got back from the camp, and he hasn't dunked on anyone from UC.

 

If he gets down the lane and throws one down on Gates I'll be glad to call it like I see it.

 

LeBron didn't get dunked on. Simply hilarious...

 

I heard Gates has had a strong summer. Also heard he got tossed from the Deveroe's league a few days ago for man handling somebody from Northern. :lol:

I heard Gates has had a strong summer. Also heard he got tossed from the Deveroe's league a few days ago for man handling somebody from Northern. :lol:

 

The Palmer guy that came from Iowa tried to get physical. It was a pretty funny exchange.

 

Gates is now off to San Fran for the same workout Patterson and Orton just finished.

 

6'9" and 275. If Crawford dunks on Yancy, I'll gladly call it as it is...

The Palmer guy that came from Iowa tried to get physical. It was a pretty funny exchange.

 

Gates is now off to San Fran for the same workout Patterson and Orton just finished.

 

6'9" and 275. If Crawford dunks on Yancy, I'll gladly call it as it is...

 

Palmer, that's it. I figured it was the D1 transfer, but the guy I spoke with wasn't sure. He's an All-Ohio guy, from what I can tell. I'm surprised he knew they were NKU players. :lol:

I am a Kobe guy, big time Kobe guy, biggest Kobe guy on this board, it's not even debatable..........and if it was him who had dunked it and not Crawford, the words Kobe dunked on Lebron would never come out of my mouth.

And if we beat you, your name is "I will quit defending Lebron because he got dunked on by Crawford"

 

:laugh::lol:

 

Done and done.:thumb:

The only reason Crawford even got a chance to dunk is because a Tar Heel(Dancing Danny Green) was guarding him anyways......:rolleyes::ohbrother: Superstar athlete comes to the aid of a failed defensive performance from Tar Heel and now pays the price. Figures it'd be a Tar Heel at the bottom of all this......I feel sorry for Danny Granger, he's getting ready to get dunked on a whole lot........

I'm late to the party here but if this was a for real game Jordan is shooting two free throws.

Rising above LeBron?!?!?!? Are you serious?!?!? I need to say the videotape you saw. I definitely didn't see him rising above LeBron.:scared:

 

So you Jordan didnt jump higher than Lebron and dunk. Funny.

So you Jordan didnt jump higher than Lebron and dunk. Funny.

 

No, I know Jordan can't jump higher than LeBron. I also know that looking at the tape, Jordan was unobstructed(meaning LeBron was not in front of him) to the rim when Jordan attemted the dunk. To some that is getting dunked on, to me it isn't. To each his own. Just because Jordan got the dunk off near LeBron's face and his arm swiping at the ball doesn't mean Jordan jumped higher than LeBron. He definitely didn't rise above LeBron. You can watch the tape in hi definition and he still would not have risen above LeBron.

No, I know Jordan can't jump higher than LeBron. I also know that looking at the tape, Jordan was unobstructed(meaning LeBron was not in front of him) to the rim when Jordan attemted the dunk. To some that is getting dunked on, to me it isn't. To each his own. Just because Jordan got the dunk off near LeBron's face and his arm swiping at the ball doesn't mean Jordan jumped higher than LeBron. He definitely didn't rise above LeBron. You can watch the tape in hi definition and he still would not have risen above LeBron.

 

NO question Lebron can jump hire than Jordan, But on the dunk he was above him. Thus rising above him.

NO question Lebron can jump hire than Jordan, But on the dunk he was above him. Thus rising above him.

 

If you say so......:rolleyes:

Many will probably criticize me for the following statement, however, i'll let my opinion be known to the masses.... (this is being stated without having read any of the prior post in this thread)

 

LeBron James has proven to me to be somewhat of a... I dont want to say classless.... but, less-classful individual with some less than mature tendencies. The whole Crawford dunking on the LeBron ordeal is ridiculous. It's basketball dude, you are bound to get dunked on sometime in your life. Im sure it wasnt the first time, and it probably wont be the last. Whether it is Nike's issue, or LeBrons issue, no one will probably ever know except those involved. Some say Nike took the tapes because it was after hours, and some say that LeBron told them too. My opinion, i believe it was LeBron's doing. The guy seems to be letting his ego go to his head.

 

Secondly, the whole not shaking your opponents hand fiasco was lousy. From the first day you play sports as a child you are taught to respect, and oblige your opponent. Heck, in MMA guys beat the hell out of each other and they shake hands and hug after the match (Brock Lesnar not included). As a guy who grew up playing sports, and a guy that knows a bunch of coaches who teach it, you always shake the opponents hand at the very least. He doesnt have to be happy about the loss. However, he is supposed to be a role model. So now, when that superstar athlete in a highschool game loses, he doesnt have to shake hands because... LeBron didnt. LeBron wants to be seen as a worldwide superstar, but not a respectable sportsman? This tells me that it's very much about the money, not the love. You play for the love of the game and to win the game, not to become the game. (True this is partially the mass media's fault as they hoist him on a pedistool, but only he can let it get to him). There were many, MANY before him and there will be many after him.

 

My last beef... You should never ever talk about playing basketball in another city or for another team during the season. You play for a team in the city you grew up around, and in a city where everyone loves and admires you, yet it's not enough because you are in a "smaller market." I just don't get that.

 

LeBron James is an amazing athlete. He has done a lot of great things for people and charities. He is also a very talented, gifted basketball player that will be considered one of the greatest when his career is over. Even I love the sport enough to respect his game. He is a spectacle to watch on the court.

 

It's when the game is over when I really start to lose some respect.

 

How does everyone else feel?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.