July 22, 200917 yr I agree. LeBron wasn't even in his way, he was more to the side of Crawford. He happened to be in the air closest to Crawford, but that hardly qualifies as getting "dunked on", IMO. After further watching this, it really makes me believe LeBron did not order Nike to take the tape. This is not a big deal at all. Even for the King. Are you blind? He got dunked on straight up...
July 22, 200917 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cXQNUnIS6w Here is a better quality video. LeBron came on the help...it isn't as impressive as it was made out to be, IMO.
July 22, 200917 yr I don't see what the big deal is all about, either. I was expecting to see LBJ firmly planted in the paint and Crawford soaring over his outstretched arms. Like several have said, it looked like Lebron just came over and gave a half-hearted attempt at a stop. If Nike or his handlers or he or whoever hadn't made such a big deal out of it, it would've gone away pretty quickly, IMO. Now it is going to live in infamy. If Lebron had high-fived Crawford or done something of the sort, he would have come across as a great guy. After all, who really believes that Jordan Crawford can dunk on Lebron under normal circumstances? This just makes Lebron look petty and like he has confidence issues, IMO.
July 22, 200917 yr If you jump to defend/block a dunk and don't pitch it, you got dunked on... It's pretty simple. It was made a bigger deal when LeBron acted like a baby and had the tapes confiscated.
July 22, 200917 yr If you jump to defend/block a dunk and don't pitch it, you got dunked on... It's pretty simple. It was made a bigger deal when LeBron acted like a baby and had the tapes confiscated. :thumb:
July 22, 200917 yr If you jump to defend/block a dunk and don't pitch it, you got dunked on... It's pretty simple. It was made a bigger deal when LeBron acted like a baby and had the tapes confiscated. Yes I agree. It still was a pretty good dunk. I like to see if really any posters on this site could get both hands on the rim much less throw one down on Lebron James.
July 22, 200917 yr Wow that's it seriously? That is what Lebron was all mad about. What a baby. :thumb:
July 22, 200917 yr That was the most overhyped "posterizing" dunk I've ever seen. He came over with the help D and tried for the block, and didn't get it.....Extremely lame.
July 22, 200917 yr That was the most overhyped "posterizing" dunk I've ever seen. He came over with the help D and tried for the block, and didn't get it.....Extremely lame. Which makes it even sadder if LeBron told them to get the video.
July 22, 200917 yr On LB's defense, looks like he was only playing half tail defense the trip before when the player missed the jumpshot. But now that I watched it again, looks like he went about 85-90% hard to block the dunk, because if he would of went 100% then he would of knocked Crawford to the floor, probably the nicest thing to do in a last second decision. IMO, if thats what it would of took then MJ would of did it.....lol. After watching it again , he got dunked on no matter how many times you watch it and thats hilarious that he made that big of deal about this. I also want to point out on the videos I have watched , as soon as it happens I dont see LB walking off the court or doing hand motions to Nike people to get the tapes before its to late. So maybe a bad stunt on Nike's part more that LB, either way Kobe is better and this gonna forecast a bad image for LB now and maybe even worse down the road if it ever happens again.
July 22, 200917 yr Probably no one more disappointed to have the video released than Jordan Crawford.
July 22, 200917 yr Are you blind? He got dunked on straight up... I respect your basketball knowledge and wisdom so this will be one of those rare moments where we will agree to disagree. For me, getting dunked on does not include your hand swiping at your dunk attempt. For me getting dunked on is what Kobe did to Dwight Howard in Howard's rookie year. That to me is getting dunked on. LeBron was not obstructing Crawford's lane to the goal, so, IMO, he didn't get dunked on. I have a hard time believing the LeBRon camp made a big deal about that. This is getting dunked on in my book.
July 22, 200917 yr LBJ is nothing more than a crybaby that has no heart. What a wasted talent. Maybe he'll grow up, but I hope he never lives this down.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.