Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

Wow!! That explains why you're a Duke fan!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I'm kidding Mod! Pride knows this. While we sit on 2 completely different fences with the schools we obsess over, I find his posts credible and I respect his opinion.

 

JJ Redick is my second favorite Dukie of all time. I always loved his swagger when he played at Duke. You either loved him or hated him and most people that weren't Duke fans hated him, I understand completely why he and Duke are so hated. I love it.:D:D:D

 

Thank you for your last sentence. I appreciate that.:thumb:

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all interested...TMZ will show the video of Jordan Crawford dunking on LeBron at 6:45 this evening on their website.

After all of this hullabaloo, he better posterize him.

Pretty well worth the wait.

 

:lol: Yup... I can see why he was embarrassed.

:lol: Yup... I can see why he was embarrassed.

 

I love it. The guys taping are good too. :lol:

I love it. The guys taping are good too. :lol:

 

Yeah the commentary makes it more funny.

:DJames got dunked on. Who cares? Everyone gets dunked on except me.:D Well this is not just a dunk he got a "OHH BABYYY!! SLAMMA JAMMA Lebron , HOW DID THAT DEUCE HANDER TASTE??? At OUR OWN CAMP". Well was a nice dunk anywas over him but not that big of deal.

Not often do you see the two handed flush on the poster dunk.

:DJames got dunked on. Who cares? Everyone gets dunked on except me.:D Well this is not just a dunk he got a "OHH BABYYY!! SLAMMA JAMMA Lebron , HOW DID THAT DEUCE HANDER TASTE??? At OUR OWN CAMP". Well was a nice dunk anywas over him but not that big of deal.

 

 

Yeah I thought it was going to be as nasty as the Vince Carter Olympic dunk on, I mean over the seven footer. Crawford dunked on him, but it wasn't as nasty as it was played out to be. He had a good lane to the rim and took advantage of it.

Yeah I thought it was going to be as nasty as the Vince Carter Olympic dunk on, I mean over the seven footer. Crawford dunked on him, but it wasn't as nasty as it was played out to be. He had a good lane to the rim and took advantage of it.

 

I agree. LeBron wasn't even in his way, he was more to the side of Crawford. He happened to be in the air closest to Crawford, but that hardly qualifies as getting "dunked on", IMO. After further watching this, it really makes me believe LeBron did not order Nike to take the tape. This is not a big deal at all. Even for the King.

I agree. LeBron wasn't even in his way, he was more to the side of Crawford. He happened to be in the air closest to Crawford, but that hardly qualifies as getting "dunked on", IMO. After further watching this, it really makes me believe LeBron did not order Nike to take the tape. This is not a big deal at all. Even for the King.

 

I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.