Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford dunks on Lebron

Featured Replies

  • Replies 237
  • Views 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was dunked on but not posterized. There is a difference. Ask Shawn Bradley.

I guess that's what I envisioned when they said he dunked on him. I pictured him being posterized.

 

It's sad if LeBron asked for the tapes over that. It really was nothing. It doesn't seem to me that he would be that sensitive, but maybe he was.

When you rise up and throw it down with a defender challenging that makes contact, the defender got dunked on. Was it an epic throw down? Not at all. But I can't see how anyone can say he didn't get dunked on...

 

Its nothing more than how one defines it, I guess. If you're not in front of the dunker (ie off to the side of the rim) and you never get your hand in front of the dunker you didn't get dunked on IMO.

Its nothing more than how one defines it, I guess. If you're not in front of the dunker (ie off to the side of the rim) and you never get your hand in front of the dunker you didn't get dunked on IMO.

 

Agreed, I view it as Crawfords defender got completely blown off the ball, and Lebron was late getting there on help side.

Its nothing more than how one defines it, I guess. If you're not in front of the dunker (ie off to the side of the rim) and you never get your hand in front of the dunker you didn't get dunked on IMO.

 

If you meet at the rim and make contact how is it not getting dunked on? A still photo of the play would show what? Crawford with a two handed dunk and James making body contact while trying to block the shot from the help

position. I just can't fathom and way of saying he didn't get dunked on....

Agreed, I view it as Crawfords defender got completely blown off the ball, and Lebron was late getting there on help side resulting in him getting dunked on.

 

 

:thumb:

People ooh and ahh over wide open fast break dunks also. That hardly qualifies a reason to believe LeBron got dunked on.

 

That was neither. It was him rising above Lebron, even if it was JBJ coming to help and finishing through the contact he recieved, even if it was minimal.

If you meet at the rim and make contact how is it not getting dunked on? A still photo of the play would show what? Crawford with a two handed dunk and James making body contact while trying to block the shot from the help

position. I just can't fathom and way of saying he didn't get dunked on....

 

Agree, and the Kobe dunk on Howard, Howard did not even challenge Kobe. LeBron challenged Crawford.

That was neither. It was him rising above Lebron, even if it was JBJ coming to help and finishing through the contact he recieved, even if it was minimal.

 

Rising above LeBron?!?!?!? Are you serious?!?!? I need to say the videotape you saw. I definitely didn't see him rising above LeBron.:scared:

Agree, and the Kobe dunk on Howard, Howard did not even challenge Kobe. LeBron challenged Crawford.

 

Howard was in front of Kobe and Kobe's manhood was on his forehead. THAT is getting dunked on.

 

I can't even call that a half hearted attempt on LeBron's part to challenge Crawford. Crawford was unobstructed to the rim. LeBron was not in the way of Crawford dunking the basketball.:idunno: To almost quote gametime..."I just can't fathom any way of saying he did get dunked on."

 

Peace, GT, I still got nothing but love for you.:thumb:

Howard was in front of Kobe and Kobe's manhood was on his forehead. THAT is getting dunked on.

 

I can't even call that a half hearted attempt on LeBron's part to challenge Crawford. Crawford was unobstructed to the rim. LeBron was not in the way of Crawford dunking the basketball.:idunno: To almost quote gametime..."I just can't fathom any way of saying he did get dunked on."

 

Peace, GT, I still got nothing but love for you.:thumb:

 

Howard did get dunked on/over what ever you want to call it. But LeBron challenged Crawford more than Howard did Kobe. He got dunked on as well.

Howard did get dunked on/over what ever you want to call it. But LeBron challenged Crawford more than Howard did Kobe. He got dunked on as well.

 

We'll just agree to disagree. It's all good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.