July 8, 200917 yr Multiple people there have reported that as soon as he was dunked on Lebron walked over to a Nike rep, whispered something in his ear, then the Nike people went over to the guys filming and took the tapes... I talked to two people that were there today and they had the same story...
July 8, 200917 yr Because Kobe wouldn't do the same thing. He wouldn't have....because Kobe wouldn't have jumped, he'd have just gave it to you.
July 8, 200917 yr Nice pub for Jordan Crawford. However, I'm guessing he will not be invited back to the camp.
July 8, 200917 yr He wouldn't have....because Kobe wouldn't have jumped, he'd have just gave it to you. Because he has handled himself the right way in the past.
July 8, 200917 yr Because he has handled himself the right way in the past. Hilarious. When LeBron acts like a baby the best defense is, "Kobe would have done the same thing."
July 8, 200917 yr I talked to two people that were there today and they had the same story... That is sad for him to do that.
July 8, 200917 yr Who cares if Kobe would have or would not have done it..Fact of the matter is that he didn't do it and Lebron did so end of story. Very classless move on Lebrons part and I hope he gets hammered by the media for it. Show some class and give Jordan his props. Lebron could have easily made a joke of it and laughed it off or anything other than what he did. What a joke!
July 8, 200917 yr Because he has handled himself the right way in the past. No, I just don't think he woudl have jumped. When was the last time you saw Kobe contest anyone's dunk? Now, a 24 year old Kobe likely would have got dunked on also. A 31 year old Kobe ain't jumping.
July 8, 200917 yr Why did Kobe's name even get brought into this. Pretty immature thing to do by Lebron. And for the record Kobe would get slammed if he did that.
July 8, 200917 yr He's 24 years old, cut the guy some slack, even if he did cover it up, who cares? That's my take on it. I think it's funny they confiscated the tapes. I think it's really funny to be honest.
July 8, 200917 yr Why did Kobe's name even get brought into this. Pretty immature thing to do by Lebron. :thumb:
July 8, 200917 yr BREAKING: VIDEO OF JORDAN CRAWFORD DUNKING ON LEBRON JAMES! http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sporting_blog/entry/view/28128/dramatization_lebron_dunked_on_at_camp
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.