Holmes 32 Boone County 29

Here's a good strategy question: IF IF IF the short shot went in with 11 seconds to play and Boone goes up 31-30 with only four fouls, what would you have done if you were Coach Henley? Coach McQueary? Always trying to learn for the future.

Pretty sure there was a foul on one of the Boone players before that play. Riley grabbed a big rebound and got pushed to the ground from behind and instead of calling a foul they call a travel after he hits the ground face first.

IF that foul gets called, Brown never even has the opportunity for that shot....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is "IF" EC gets by Mason Co. or Shelby Valley and I do believe one of those teams already beat EC once.

Everyone one is assuming Elliott gets past Anderson. In their previous meeting Elliott won 76-72 and I believe the Bearcats had a double digit lead at the half.

Pretty sure there was a foul on one of the Boone players before that play. Riley grabbed a big rebound and got pushed to the ground from behind and instead of calling a foul they call a travel after he hits the ground face first.

IF that foul gets called, Brown never even has the opportunity for that shot....

I'm pretty sure it was a Holmes player that knocked Riley to the floor.

They got the travel call correct on Riley late in the game.

There were some missed calls, but nothing too outrageous. Though there was one where I believe it was R. Johnson was going out of bounds with the ball and called a time out, and they awarded Holmes with the TO and the ball. You can not call a timeout going out of bounds like that, and it sent Boone into an uproar lol. Other than that, I loved that they let them play.

There were some missed calls, but nothing too outrageous. Though there was one where I believe it was R. Johnson was going out of bounds with the ball and called a time out, and they awarded Holmes with the TO and the ball. You can not call a timeout going out of bounds like that, and it sent Boone into an uproar lol. Other than that, I loved that they let them play.

You can call a TO going out of bounds.

They got the travel call correct on Riley late in the game.

I would like to see the replay of the timeout they gave Holmes down on the baseline. The kid obviously travelled before calling timeout, but was he standing out of bounds when he signaled the timeout? :confused: