The Bachelor

King James

Maybe it was taped. Is it supposed to be live?

My wife lives for this show. I never watch it, but did see the last few minutes last night at my wife's insistence. The bottomline is that the last girl (Molly?) is smoking hot. That's pretty much all I got out of the show.

No, its not just that it was taped, it was also scripted.

Guess what - it was all scripted and all garbage.

It was on the news a day or two before it actually aired.

What news channel was this? I would have love to see that. I heard something about reality Steve ( I guess its a website) put it out on the internet what was going to happen, but not that it was staged. It doesn't doubt me that it would be scripted though. The show is losing its touch.

What news channel was this? I would have love to see that. I heard something about reality Steve ( I guess its a website) put it out on the internet what was going to happen, but not that it was staged. It doesn't doubt me that it would be scripted though. The show is losing its touch.

I heard it on Satellite Radio, but let me see if I can't find a link.

I don't mean to be gay or anything and talk about the Bachelor, but that finale ticked me off about as bad as losing a basketball game. It was TOTALLY fake, even more fake than normal. That show is digging it own grave with each passing "season". Jason has just let Brad (the bachelor who picked nobody) off the hook...

Ok yes I admit. I watch this show. :ohbrother: I had to actually laugh last night when he dumped Melissa and then Molly basically says..I'm still here! What a bunch of crazy people. Why on earth would you ever want to put yourself on national tv to find a partner??? Why would you ever subject your child to something like this????? Maybe it's just me but this is all just crazy!

Ok yes I admit. I watch this show. :ohbrother: I had to actually laugh last night when he dumped Melissa and then Molly basically says..I'm still here! What a bunch of crazy people. Why on earth would you ever want to put yourself on national tv to find a partner??? Why would you ever subject your child to something like this????? Maybe it's just me but this is all just crazy!

I want to know how this guy gets 2 years off of work to be a reality star :confused: :lol:

I haven't miss a show in years. 3 hours last nite and 1 tonite. Momma loves it, but she was screaming "FAKE/JERK/GIVE ME A BREAK/. The reason I watch with her....the hours add up to be about the same as a football game over the year.

What makes this guy so great? I'd love to see a lady say..."I really don't like you and give the rose to someone else". That would happen to me if I was on the show. :idunno:

Watched the show last night with the wife. She knew everything that was going to happen before it aired. She was 100% on the money.

The part that bothers me is how they tried to act as if it was breaking news. Jason had been seeing Molly during the weeks after he chose Melissa. Then they try to play it off like Molly had no idea he was interested in her. They need to do a better job of keeping this stuff off the internet if they want us to buy in to the drama.

I am in the minority about this show - not only on this forum, but amongst friends who follow it. I still think Jason is a good guy. I thought he should pick Molly all along. Then when what was happening (that he was sorry he chose Melissa) was posted online a couple of weeks ago, I was prepared for last night's events. I thought the show did a good job by not having an audience. This guy made the wrong choice on a reality show. Emotions were high. He had to "pick". Things happen. It wasn't a marriage or a long term committed relationship. He made the wrong decision and then sought to clean it up as quickly as the reality show would allow I'm sure. It was obvious after he sent Molly home that his feelings were deeper than he expected. I believe at that point, he just ran with things and hoped he had made the right decision. I'm sure after he was back to reality is when he realized he had not.

I wish Jason and Molly all the luck in the world. It's difficult enough to find real love in this world. So, if it took a crazy reality show to do it - so be it. If it doesn't work for them - it's a whole lotta drama to live through!!! He'll probably think it's easier to be single! LOL