The Bachelor

King James

I don't mean to be gay or anything and talk about the Bachelor, but that finale ticked me off about as bad as losing a basketball game. It was TOTALLY fake, even more fake than normal. That show is digging it own grave with each passing "season". Jason has just let Brad (the bachelor who picked nobody) off the hook...

Yeah I wasn't too happy. I think they are getting desperate for ideas on that show b/c its the same thing every time. He wanted his cake and wanted to eat it too. I think I am done with that show.

ME TOO!!!!! They need to change all "The Bachelor" shows to "The Bacheloress"! That's the only one worth watching anymore!

Yeah I wasn't too happy. I think they are getting desperate for ideas on that show b/c its the same thing every time. He wanted his cake and wanted to eat it too. I think I am done with that show.

My biggest concern is the host stating numerous times how it was an HISTORIC EVENT. :ohbrother: I mean lets go ahead and rank that up there with Neil Armstrong walking on the moon, the Berlin Wall coming down and Martin Luther King declaring that he has a dream.

First and foremost, Jason is a pansy who cries too much. :puke:

I thought Melissa should have taken off her shoe and beat him with it. :jump: I loved it when she mumbled under her breathe what she did.

How about Molly being weak and basically saying, yes I am vulnerable and you are a stand up dude so lets work it out. That poor kid of his, I wonder what he is thinking. :rolleyes:

My biggest concern is the host stating numerous times how it was an HISTORIC EVENT. :ohbrother: I mean lets go ahead and rank that up there with Neil Armstrong walking on the moon, the Berlin Wall coming down and Martin Luther King declaring that he has a dream.

First and foremost, Jason is a pansy who cries too much. :puke:

I thought Melissa should have taken off her shoe and beat him with it. :jump: I loved it when she mumbled under her breathe what she did.

How about Molly being weak and basically saying, yes I am vulnerable and you are a stand up dude so lets work it out. That poor kid of his, I wonder what he is thinking. :rolleyes:

Her statement was Priceless.:banana: And poor little Ty, all Jason did was talk about how he didn't want him to involved with the dating process and was holding off having him meet the girls so he wasn't confused. Then look what he does. Lets him see that him and Melissa are together, then says, oops just kidding here Molly is with us now. WHATEVER!

Guess what - it was all scripted and all garbage.

It was on the news a day or two before it actually aired.

Maybe it was taped. Is it supposed to be live?

My wife lives for this show. I never watch it, but did see the last few minutes last night at my wife's insistence. The bottomline is that the last girl (Molly?) is smoking hot. That's pretty much all I got out of the show.