It's Official: BGP Biggest Loser Initial Weigh-In

MJAlltheWay24

Canned chicken, ranch, cream cheese, couple other cheeses, and some Frank's hot sauce....all mixed together and heated. There might be a couple other ingredients, but that is the jist.

I probably should discuss it in here, definitely not on the diet plan lol.

You could modify it with no fat and low fat stuff and it wouldn't be too bad. I may try to modify it soon...I make it occasionally and it is great stuff!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: It may be wishful thinking but I'm optimistic.

This past May I started lifting and taking some supplements and after a month I went from 150 to 165, and was actually starting to look "cut" for the first time in my life. Then I hurt my back, and it all went away....

If you've had muscle injuries from lifting bud, take it slow but keep at it. I've messed up my elbow and shoulder just from lifting. How tall are you? I'd say you're about like me.

I'm 5'10, if I don't work out I'd say I'd honestly weight about 170 or so if that. My body just isn't a "big build", but because I do work out alot I'm about 195 on average. Thing of it is, muscles heal fine but sometimes it takes time for the rest of your body to catch up. If you're taking supplements and what not be careful with it man, that's honestly how alot of guys get hurt. Muscles can do X amount of weight but the body still hasn't adapted and can only do Y amount of weight, essentially you've gotta recognize when you're doing well and sometimes let your body just do Z amount of weight instead.

Either weigh(yes that's a play on words), best of luck to ya bud.

I was going to weigh myself tonight after the game because I plan on eating and drinking a ton tonight. Since the weigh ins are every two weeks though, I'll go ahead and report my official starting weight.

255 lbs as of 5 minutes ago. I weighed 225 in October :madman:

My goal is between 200 and 210 depending on how much I am able to work out. I'd like to get to the 210 to 220 area but add some definition.

Good luck to everyone :thumb:

Anyone wanting to do some cardio, today would be a great day. It's 57 up here in NKY and just quit raining. Getting ready to go for a jog here in about a half hour.

Ha I still haven't gone to bed. Was EXHAUSTED last night, fell asleep around 11, slept til almost 3 am. Now I can't sleep, thinking I'm gonna maybe stay up all day and just sleep like a rock tonight.

I was going to weigh myself tonight after the game because I plan on eating and drinking a ton tonight. Since the weigh ins are every two weeks though, I'll go ahead and report my official starting weight.

255 lbs as of 5 minutes ago. I weighed 225 in October :madman:

My goal is between 200 and 210 depending on how much I am able to work out. I'd like to get to the 210 to 220 area but add some definition.

Good luck to everyone :thumb:

You've got this chief, if you aren't able to work out during the day, just do some push ups, leg lifts, and seated dips before bed. It'll get your heart rate up and increase your metabolism before you pass out, increasing the calories burned while you do this:sleep:

If you've had muscle injuries from lifting bud, take it slow but keep at it. I've messed up my elbow and shoulder just from lifting. How tall are you? I'd say you're about like me.

I'm 5'10, if I don't work out I'd say I'd honestly weight about 170 or so if that. My body just isn't a "big build", but because I do work out alot I'm about 195 on average. Thing of it is, muscles heal fine but sometimes it takes time for the rest of your body to catch up. If you're taking supplements and what not be careful with it man, that's honestly how alot of guys get hurt. Muscles can do X amount of weight but the body still hasn't adapted and can only do Y amount of weight, essentially you've gotta recognize when you're doing well and sometimes let your body just do Z amount of weight instead.

Either weigh(yes that's a play on words), best of luck to ya bud.

Dead on.

When I was in high school I was benching around 325-335 at 190 lbs, then broke my wrist during my senior year in baseball so I had to quit doing upper body for a while and it took about 2 months, after my cast was off, before I could do that much again. Sometimes you just have to let your body catch up to your muscles and just go with the flow and be careful to not re-injure yourself..

Ha I still haven't gone to bed. Was EXHAUSTED last night, fell asleep around 11, slept til almost 3 am. Now I can't sleep, thinking I'm gonna maybe stay up all day and just sleep like a rock tonight.

Probably a good idea. I was up until around 4am last night and woke up around 9 this morning. I'm going to get a good work out and run in today so that way I'm tired and can just fall asleep early tonight.

BTW, I don't think anyone has mentioned this, but if anyone has children or is a big kid like myself and likes to play Wii, that is a great work out! A couple hours of boxing or bowling on the Wii will have you tired. :lol:

You've got this chief, if you aren't able to work out during the day, just do some push ups, leg lifts, and seated dips before bed. It'll get your heart rate up and increase your metabolism before you pass out, increasing the calories burned while you do this:sleep:

Time won't be an issue, it's the wrist and shoulder situation that might get me. I've been to the gym a few times over the last week and I think I have a plan that might work out for me.

Lower body workouts should be a breeze.

I think I can do most upper body work outs without much pain except for cleans, pull ups and curls.

Most importantly though, I at least have a plan this time to get myself back in the gym on a regular basis :thumb:

BTW, I think our website posters will be able to beat up alot of other websites posters after this.:fight:

:lol:

We should challenge Cats Pause. They do out number us by a few 1000 but I've got confidence :fight: