It's Official: BGP Biggest Loser Initial Weigh-In

MJAlltheWay24

:lol:

She's gone on diets with me before. I have no idea why she does it. It doesn't matter what she eats or what she doesn't eat, she'll stay around 100-110 lbs. Just that type of person...

That's how my girlfriend is too, doens't eat healthy at all but doesn't put weight on at all either. I hate her for it, but then again love her for it because she looks good lol.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how my girlfriend is too, doens't eat healthy at all but doesn't put weight on at all either. I hate her for it, but then again love her for it because she looks good lol.

People like that make me want to eat more. :irked: :lol:

Same here my man. I aint complainin about it :lol:

It's also great going out to eat with her. She gets something awesome and eats two or three bites and "is stuffed". So that leaves me to finish my meal and then her meal :lol:

People like that aren't even in their mid 20's yet.:lol: It catch's up to everyone eventually.

That's what I tell myself, and then I meet someone like TonyDanza. :lol: tony needs to put on some weight. :D She can have mine! :lol:

Same here my man. I aint complainin about it :lol:

It's also great going out to eat with her. She gets something awesome and eats two or three bites and "is stuffed". So that leaves me to finish my meal and then her meal :lol:

I used to be like that, and really like that till had my 2nd child. I only gained 10lbs with her and ate everything in site. I was smaller after I had her than when I got pregnant with her, and then she turned 1 and my metabolism slowed all the way down. I think to a complete stop lol. Now I look at something and i feel the weight coming on. Its crazy.

I just walked on the treadmill for 10 min and I was tired and huffing and puffing. I think that is a sign of being out of shape lol.

Mine is about 5'6'', 5'7''...not sure how much she weighs, but it can't be to much.

And I definitely agree with you about going out to eat with her lol.

I think you guys are just bringing the GF's into this so you have an excuse if you don't lose weight one week. I can see it now... "I was doing really good,... but then I went out to eat with my girlfriend the other day...":lol:

I think you guys are just bringing the GF's into this so you have an excuse if you don't lose weight one week. I can see it now... "I was doing really good,... but then I went out to eat with my girlfriend the other day...":lol:

Haha...I would be a lot more motivated if I didn't have one lol.

But, she was very supportive the last time I did this and actually got on me quite a bit. I expect the same lol.