It's Official: BGP Biggest Loser Initial Weigh-In

MJAlltheWay24

I believe we will see a lot more participants get their weight in later on in the evening, inlcuding my own. But, here is who have turned there's in so far. And remember, you can PM me your weight if you would like and I would just put an (*) next to your name. Thank you all for participating.

Weight Loss

00Rocket28 – 206 lbs

20/20 Hindsight

Anvil Head

AverageJoesGym

Baseballguy

BigCountryBoy

Birdsfan (Monthly Weigh-ins)

Bluto

Cameraman

ColonelCrazy

Corndog23

Da Champ

Eta Rho

GO CATS

Hammertime

IM4THEHOUNDS – 154 lbs.

Jitterbug2

KCChiefs

Latch

MBWC41

MJAlltheWay24

Mom55

Mr. Mom55

MrsFairFan

NEERFAN

NHS BIG DADDY

OhYeaYouThink – 164 lbs

PepRock01

Plato

pnthr4life

PutMeInCoach

racer4life – 254 lbs.

Rebel

Rockmom (Monday Weigh-ins)

RondoRules

Run to State

ScarHeel – 204 lbs.

Stick1

StickerMann

strongopenyon

TheDeuce

Weight Gain

GrizzlyAdams

nkuclubbaseball19

panther15z30 – 166 lbs.

sportsfan41 – 192 lbs.

UKMustangFan – 152 lbs.

Seems as though I'm the heaviest of the weight gainers, and some how I have a feeling I'll love weight during this.:lol:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 6'0 and weighing in at 224.7. (Going to Cheddar's last night and having dinner and a few beers didn't help :creepy:)

I'm aiming to get down to 200. Don't want to lose any more than that as I'll probably look like a little kid.

Weight Loss

00Rocket28 – 206 lbs

20/20 Hindsight

Anvil Head

AverageJoesGym

Baseballguy

BigCountryBoy

Birdsfan (Monthly Weigh-ins)

Bluto

Cameraman

ColonelCrazy

Corndog23

Da Champ

Eta Rho -225 lbs.

GO CATS

Hammertime - 235 lbs.

IM4THEHOUNDS – 154 lbs.

Jitterbug2

KCChiefs

Latch

MBWC41

MJAlltheWay24

Mom55

Mr. Mom55

MrsFairFan

NEERFAN

NHS BIG DADDY

OhYeaYouThink – 164 lbs

PepRock01

Plato

pnthr4life

PutMeInCoach

racer4life – 258 lbs.

Rebel

Rockmom (Monday Weigh-ins)

RondoRules

Run to State - 274 lbs.

ScarHeel – 204 lbs.

Stick1

StickerMann

strongopenyon

TheDeuce

Weight Gain

GrizzlyAdams

nkuclubbaseball19

panther15z30 – 166 lbs.

sportsfan41 – 192 lbs.

UKMustangFan – 152 lbs.

I'm 6'0 and weighing in at 224.7. (Going to Cheddar's last night and having dinner and a few beers didn't help :creepy:)

I'm aiming to get down to 200. Don't want to lose any more than that as I'll probably look like a little kid.

I put you in at 225. But I am like you, I don't really wanna get below 210, I feel like I would look dumb considering I have been down there in 4-5 years.

My weight we be put in later tonight after I enjoy a wonderfully cooked meal tonight by my mother and some last minute junk food during the games today (Buffalo Chicken Dip probably lol).

This is awesome, I am glad you all are really excited about this. Hopefully we can all stay dedicated. Thank you for working to make it a sticky RM.

No problem....I guess now may be the time to mention I started a blog for us, maybe to share stuff we don't want on the board. You have to be a member of the blog to post, and I don't want to put it in public. If you're interested, PM me, and include your e-mail address, and I'll send you the info.

I put you in at 225. But I am like you, I don't really wanna get below 210, I feel like I would look dumb considering I have been down there in 4-5 years.

My weight we be put in later tonight after I enjoy a wonderfully cooked meal tonight by my mother and some last minute junk food during the games today (Buffalo Chicken Dip probably lol).

Yea I was 185-190 in high school, then went to college for football and put on about 25 lbs of muscle over that summer and just kept working out all the time so I never really lost it. I'd look ridiculous if I got that skinny again though.

BTW, had buffalo chicken dip for the first time ever the other night after a few "adult beverages" and I must say that stuff is addicting.

Make sure you just get a little bowl of it, otherwise you'll end up eating half the tray like I did. :lol:;)

I'm all excited! I just started a pot of White Chili, using leftover turkey, and the broth from roasting the turkey the other day. Since I froze the broth, it was easy to skim the fat off, and it's going to be goooodddd AND good for me! :D

What is buffalo chicken dip, sounds delicious!

Canned chicken, ranch, cream cheese, couple other cheeses, and some Frank's hot sauce....all mixed together and heated. There might be a couple other ingredients, but that is the jist.

I probably should discuss it in here, definitely not on the diet plan lol.

What are you going to eat... babies?

Chief if you weigh 175 next month you'll be heading down a bad road, give it atleast til May.

:lol: It may be wishful thinking but I'm optimistic.

This past May I started lifting and taking some supplements and after a month I went from 150 to 165, and was actually starting to look "cut" for the first time in my life. Then I hurt my back, and it all went away....