Man Throws Shoes at Bush on Iraq trip

halfback20

^^^Don't know Shooter, but the part on TV I saw there were a bunch of them burning our flag and using shoes stomping on it, and there were a lot of them. It just made me mad, and they reported a very huge number were calling for the shoe thrower to be released.

Then, I'd assume since things like gay marriage, abortion, etc. are supported by many people, then they should most assuredly be legal and expanded (regardless of any other arguments)

Sometimes, the fact that people are calling for something does not necessarily make it right.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if President Bush would have caught the shoe? :lol:

And then, like Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China,Bush threw the shoe back at the guy in one motion. Now that would have been really cool. :thumb::lol:

^^^Don't know Shooter, but the part on TV I saw there were a bunch of them burning our flag and using shoes stomping on it, and there were a lot of them. It just made me mad, and they reported a very huge number were calling for the shoe thrower to be released.

They showed you a negative event on TV? Imagine that.... :rolleyes:

It's amazing the liberal based media will show you Iraqis burning the American flag but they won't show you Iraqis thanking US soldiers.

They showed you a negative event on TV? Imagine that.... :rolleyes:

It's amazing the liberal based media will show you Iraqis burning the American flag but they won't show you Iraqis thanking US soldiers.

Because anything positive has no place in the news. However, I will bet that you will see more positive stories after the inauguration. :sssh:

5432, so tell me....when should we pull out of Iraq?

You are going to ask someone who is more of an expert on foreign policy. I guess "when the job is done" but who knows what that means, at times. I do not think that public perception and a single incident is a good way to gauge how things are going over there.

FWIW, I voted for a candidate who wants to get out now. But that was of minimal impact for my voting decision.

baseball 19, the tape of the USA bashing was after a reporter at a news conference with our president that tried to hurt him and to disgrace him. I'm not saying there are folks who are thankful, but read the thread topic.

I ask you to read the thread topic as well. This topic is about somebody throwing shoes at President Bush not about people burning our flag. Just because you saw video of it after the news conference incident does not mean it is related.

Two can play the "read the topic" game.

Because anything positive has no place in the news. However, I will bet that you will see more positive stories after the inauguration. :sssh:

Yea, if you call a seven day waiting period on shoe purchases a positive story !!:banana::banana::banana: