Man Throws Shoes at Bush on Iraq trip

halfback20

Well , you could look at the top two, their background, there position on the first and second amendments. Or you could read the Constitution and be aware that Hillary was illegally appointed in the first place ! No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office. But I can tell that you must be all for their statement of "time for change" in the first place, so I won't have anything more to say on this issue. How does one "change" anything with appointments of people that have been involved for the last thirty years ? It's looks more like welcome home Bill to me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I started to tell you the other day that you were wasteing your type! Some don't see it . I guess they think it's ok to manipulate part of the constitution by making false claims. And you are correct about Emanuel, and Hillary too , for that matter.Hillary has done nothing for N.Y. and she won't do anything for the US either.

Well , you could look at the top two, their background, there position on the first and second amendments.

So your definition of a "crook" is someone who disagrees with your position ?

Or you could read the Constitution and be aware that Hillary was illegally appointed in the first place ! No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been increased during such time; and no Person holding any Office under the United States, shall be a Member of either House during his Continuance in Office.

Interesting. This is the first I've heard of this. However, it would not seem to make her a "crook."

But I can tell that you must be all for their statement of "time for change" in the first place, so I won't have anything more to say on this issue. .

Ahh, the tried and true "I'm not going to say anymore" after being called out response.

Emanuel on guns , for one, and that one goes way back. But I don't really want to beat a dead horse either. Everyone has their own opinion. I guess time will tell. Merry Christmas .

So he's a crook?

Merry Christmas to you.

• 2 weeks later...

If only GWB had brought a football along with him so he could toss the old "pigskin" back at the sorry so-and-so... or maybe a bag of pork rinds... or maybe a couple of pork chops.

What a pathetic little weasel to toss his shoes at our president.