Plaxico Burress Accidentally Shoots Himself in Leg

Yep, some way. HB, we gave you a hard time because we know your homerism is like none other. It's all in good fun. Relax.:thumb:

It's probably not as fun when your star WR shoots himself in the leg...and you find out your best LB may be involved in some way.

Luckily, the Giants can win without either of these guys.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's probably not as fun when your star WR shoots himself in the leg...and you find out your best LB may be involved in some way.

Luckily, the Giants can win without either of these guys.

Plax yes, and hopefully good riddence. But I do think that a loss of Pierce would be a big hit.

Announcement...

From now on, I will refer to Plaxico Burress as "Barney Fife".

And, I haven't decided if I want to call Tom Coughlin, Eli Manning, or Antonio Pierce "Andy Griffith".

Any suggestions?

Dude, this is a serious insult to the real "Barney Fife." ;) I think from now on I'll just refer to Plexiglass as "The Thug." Such as, The Thug needs to go to prison and be banished from the NFL. And civilized society.

Dude, this is a serious insult to the real "Barney Fife." ;) I think from now on I'll just refer to Plexiglass as "The Thug." Such as, The Thug needs to go to prison and be banished from the NFL. And civilized society.

Well, if we use that philosophy, we would run out half the WR's in the league:laugh:

Really? Banished to prison and from the NFL ? Because of a gun charge? :lol:

I agree that he should pay the price for any wrong doings, but banished forever?

Really? Banished to prison and from the NFL ? Because of a gun charge? :lol:

I agree that he should pay the price for any wrong doings, but banished forever?

We have gun laws in this country for a purpose. A big part of that purpose is so punks like The Thug don't possess/carry them. Bad things happen when idiots have guns in their hands and he's darn lucky he didn't shoot, and possibly kill, someone else. He absolutely should face criminal charges and will hopefully serve substantial jail time. Good riddens. The man seems to take pride is all his fines/suspensions/bad boy behavior. If playing in the league is so problematic for him, then be done with him. I'm sure the NFL and the Giants will somehow survive if The Thug is no longer around.

We have gun laws in this country for a purpose. A big part of that purpose is so punks like The Thug don't possess/carry them. Bad things happen when idiots have guns in their hands and he's darn lucky he didn't shoot, and possibly kill, someone else. He absolutely should face criminal charges and will hopefully serve substantial jail time. Good riddens. The man seems to take pride is all his fines/suspensions/bad boy behavior. If playing in the league is so problematic for him, then be done with him. I'm sure the NFL will somehow survive if The Thug is no longer around.

Apparently you chose not to read what I said, or you just ignored it.

I never said Plax shouldn't serve his time. If he is convicted, he should.

However, I really think locking him up and throwing away the key is a stupid idea.

We have gun laws in this country for a purpose. A big part of that purpose is so punks like The Thug don't possess/carry them. Bad things happen when idiots have guns in their hands and he's darn lucky he didn't shoot, and possibly kill, someone else. He absolutely should face criminal charges and will hopefully serve substantial jail time. Good riddens. The man seems to take pride is all his fines/suspensions/bad boy behavior. If playing in the league is so problematic for him, then be done with him. I'm sure the NFL and the Giants will somehow survive if The Thug is no longer around.

And btw, we have minimum and maximum sentences for first time offenses too, for a purpose. So people with your line of thinking can't lock away everyone that makes a mistake for the rest of their lives. :lol: