Plaxico Burress Accidentally Shoots Himself in Leg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently I have a huge influence on many of you.

With that said, when I defend a Giants player I usually do it when I don't really think the issue is a big deal. When Burress missed a practice and was fined, I didn't see it as a big deal. When Danny Ware was arrested for public intoxication, I didn't think it was a big deal (charges were later dropped...so that apparently wasn't a big deal).

Burress made a stupid stupid mistake here. Apparently, he could face some legal problems considering he wasn't supposed to be carrying a concealed weapon in the first place. He made a mistake, and I expect he'll pay the price for it.

Apparently I have a huge influence on many of you.

With that said, when I defend a Giants player I usually do it when I don't really think the issue is a big deal. When Burress missed a practice and was fined, I didn't see it as a big deal. When Danny Ware was arrested for public intoxication, I didn't think it was a big deal (charges were later dropped...so that apparently wasn't a big deal).

Burress made a stupid stupid mistake here. Apparently, he could face some legal problems considering he wasn't supposed to be carrying a concealed weapon in the first place. He made a mistake, and I expect he'll pay the price for it.

Dude, don't flatter yourself, we just all know the tune of your song.:laugh:

When most of you do not even give me the opportunity to give my opinion before you start harassing me, it is obvious that I have impacted you all in some way.

Yep, some way. HB, we gave you a hard time because we know your homerism is like none other. It's all in good fun. Relax.:thumb:

Burress is a problem the Giants really don't need. They are a very good team without him.

They have only played twice this season without him...

We'll find out how much better they are without him from here on out...because I don't see him coming back in the regular season...unless the injury is not as bad as I think.

They have only played twice this season without him...

We'll find out how much better they are without him from here on out...because I don't see him coming back in the regular season...unless the injury is not as bad as I think.

Do they use Mario Manningham at all, or is he not ready yet? Steve Smith is playing ok I think and Kevin Boss seems to be stepping up again.

Do they use Mario Manningham at all, or is he not ready yet? Steve Smith is playing ok I think and Kevin Boss seems to be stepping up again.

Manningham has done next to nothing this year. I expect Hixon to get more PT if Burress is out for an extended period of time. Manningham or Moss might get more looks too.

Glocks are tricky guns, some not having safties. I saw my roommate accidently discharge a round into the floor once, scared me to death but afterwards definitely funny!

No Glocks have safties, at least the convensional ones. The safety is in the trigger. To deactivate the safety you have to put your finger on the trigger. To make the gun go off you have to pull the trigger.