My house is haunted- I think

Qryche11

I have had 3 things happen in my life that I honestly cannot explain. One was angels as sure as I'm sitting here. I was in a pretty serious car wreck with my mom when I was in high school. Before it happened, I kept seeing white lights flying all around. I was asking my mom what they were but she never did see anything. I saw them plain as day. Five minutes later, I was through the windshield and lying on the hood in a serious wreck. I have no doubt that those were angels watching over me.

The second thing was one night when I was "corning" cars on Halloween with a friend of mine in high school. We were on this road that is full of legends about Civil War ghosts that still roam the hills to this day. Of course, I had never really paid attention to such craziness. We were having a blast and corning cars left and right. In the middle of the night, we heard some weird noises like hundreds or men screaming and making all kinds of noises. Then, the sounds of cannons and gun shots were so loud that they shook our insides. It was without question the scariest moment of my life. We ran home as fast as we could and I still have no explanation and don't want to know exactly what happened that night.

The third was when I was hunting once and saw a face in some rocks. It scared me so bad that I ran home and got my uncle. We went back and there was nothing there. I know what I saw, but I mean there was nothing there. I have no explanation for that, either.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had 3 things happen in my life that I honestly cannot explain. One was angels as sure as I'm sitting here. I was in a pretty serious car wreck with my mom when I was in high school. Before it happened, I kept seeing white lights flying all around. I was asking my mom what they were but she never did see anything. I saw them plain as day. Five minutes later, I was through the windshield and lying on the hood in a serious wreck. I have no doubt that those were angels watching over me.

The second thing was one night when I was "corning" cars on Halloween with a friend of mine in high school. We were on this road that is full of legends about Civil War ghosts that still roam the hills to this day. Of course, I had never really paid attention to such craziness. We were having a blast and corning cars left and right. In the middle of the night, we heard some weird noises like hundreds or men screaming and making all kinds of noises. Then, the sounds of cannons and gun shots were so loud that they shook our insides. It was without question the scariest moment of my life. We ran home as fast as we could and I still have no explanation and don't want to know exactly what happened that night.

The third was when I was hunting once and saw a face in some rocks. It scared me so bad that I ran home and got my uncle. We went back and there was nothing there. I know what I saw, but I mean there was nothing there. I have no explanation for that, either.

I am glad that you are ok and that angels were watching over you that day. How scary.

I could sit and listen to peoples stories all day.

If you don't mind saying, where is this at? PM me if you want. The Civil War era is a favorite of mine. When in college I wrote papers on the war. In our area we have a few battlefields. And have visited most of them.

When I was around 7-8 we lived on a farm. around dusk, it was Fall, and was a little dark. I remember hunting for our Collie and yelling for him. All of a sudden I was knocked down. Though that he had finally shown up and was greeting me. I turn over and an Indian is leaning over me. I screamed and it disappeared. My Dad came running and asked what happened and I didn't say anything. To this day I can still see the image of that Indian leaning over me. It was a horrific experience for me at the time. I really thought that he was trying to kill me. And to see it vanish before my eyes was even worse.

Ah...thank you Urban Dictionary:

1. Corning

The act of throwing corn kernels or corn cobs at an individuals house to cause commotion.

When we went corning, I nailed my teacher's house with three bags of corn cobs before she realized what was happening.

Doesn't seem like a friendly thing to do to other people's cars.

Yep.. Not so much scary, but we went out ghost hunting one night..

Old Garvy Rd..

Me and my friends always go ghost hunting, and we tried to find this road, but couldnt find it anywhere! We were pretty upset at the situation haha.

One of the spots me and my friend go to is called Witch's Hill. It's this really creepy place basically in the middle of no where. Anyway, the legend has it that a long time ago these witches were hanged at a tree and they still haunt the area. Well me and my friend went out there one night around 1 AM and a car was following us as we were leaving, which is uncommon for this road and the time we were there. I looked back and noticed their were cop lights on top, no big deal I'll just regress to the normal speeding limit. The lights were shining in my mirror and all of a sudden they were gone. I quickly turned around and their were no signs of a car anywhere. Pretty freaky.

Another time, me and one of my friends were playing with a Ouija board in her room. We were playing with it for about 10 minutes when all of a sudden I started hearing footsteps right beside me. Then all of the pictures on her wall started falling to the floor. I said I was done with that and left. :lol:

I forgot this one.. I left my girlfriends house one night when she fell asleep, I got home and a few hours later she text me flipping out.

She said something along the lines of I just saw a ghost.. The next morning she had no idea she even wrote me..

Little creepy..