My house is haunted- I think

Qryche11

I bought my house from an elderly lady 5 yrs ago and her husband was killed on the road traveling for business. We think his spirit is still here in the house. Every few days at the same time of the day we will hear a toy in the basement play its music just randomly. Its the same toy and it freaks my wife out. This has been going on for 3 yrs so if it was a dying battery I think it would be dead by now.

Tonight I was showing her some photos I took of our interior rooms and there is a circular white spot in one of them and she about lost it saying "you see that, they say spirits show up in photos in the form of white circles." She ran and got under the sheets. She is really freakin out. :scared: I laughed and think its funny.

Since its Halloween season, any other ghost stories?

Those Energizers just keep going and going.....;)

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were down in Somerset last month for my daughter's ear doctor's appt. and decided to stop at Mill Springs Battlefield. My wife and daughter went on up the trail and I was standing at the site near where a blacksmith's barn had stood. As I was reading the plaque at the site I could have sworn I heard people running up towards me. I looked around and no one was anywhere to be seen. I started reading and it happened again and it was louder. Still no one around. I finished reading the plaque and realized that the area I was standing in was the direct path one of the Mississippi regiments took during a retreat during the fight. It was weird.