My house is haunted- I think

Qryche11

I bought my house from an elderly lady 5 yrs ago and her husband was killed on the road traveling for business. We think his spirit is still here in the house. Every few days at the same time of the day we will hear a toy in the basement play its music just randomly. Its the same toy and it freaks my wife out. This has been going on for 3 yrs so if it was a dying battery I think it would be dead by now.

Tonight I was showing her some photos I took of our interior rooms and there is a circular white spot in one of them and she about lost it saying "you see that, they say spirits show up in photos in the form of white circles." She ran and got under the sheets. She is really freakin out. :scared: I laughed and think its funny.

Since its Halloween season, any other ghost stories?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can give you a few of mine as soon as I get done watching Ghost Hunters, but they are lengthy.

BTW, I hold no faith in the theory that white circles in photographs, otherwise known as "orbs" are anything supernatural. It's usually always dust or bugs.

You mean like in the form of a cockroach or dustbunny? LOL

Here's a tip - just throw the toy away.

Its one of those saucer things that babys sit in and can do various activities while spinning around. Its my sister-inlaws and she is coming over this weekend, I will definitely be handing it to her my wife told me.

That is crazy, you have a bunch of folks who died in your house.

And a 3 year old.. Who many have said they've seen before.. I have not so I have no idea, but we have an old stairwell in the back up the house and he died sliding down it and people say you can see him from time to time..

And a 3 year old.. Who many have said they've seen before.. I have not so I have no idea, but we have an old stairwell in the back up the house and he died sliding down it and people say you can see him from time to time..

That is horrible, man if I saw a child ghost I would need bottle of Woodford Reserve at my side all the time.

I'm a believer when it comes to this type of stuff due to personal experiences.

I've got a few stories that I will share later, they are much too long for me to get into tonight.

I've got one for tonight though.

My grandpa died a little over a year ago. Shortly after he died, my grandma was put in the hospital. My cousin, Wade (he just turned 4) was in the hospital room visiting my grandma. He kept talking in the direction of a wheel chair that was beside my grandmas bed. My grandma asked him who he was talking to and he said he was talking to Pop (that's what we called my grandpa).

He's been caught doing this a few times since then. Carrying on conversations with nothing but thin air and then when asked about it, says he's talking to Pop. It's very strange.

We've asked him what Pop says to him. Wade just tells us that he says Hi and watches him play with his toys.

He's too young to make up something that elaborate as a joke. That's proof enough for me that spirits do exist among us...It's all very strange.

That is horrible, man if I saw a child ghost I would need bottle of Woodford Reserve at my side all the time.

Yep.

I was here, and my grandmother died at 330am in Chicago. I had no idea she had died, but that night at 330 am I was awaken by someone.. The next day my mom calls crying and I say what happened at 330 mom and she goes your grandmother passed away.. very crazy

I have had some crazy things happen. My great grandma died when I was 4, and I saw her numerous times when I was a kid at my grandmas house. My grandpa just recently died on the 4th of this September, and one week after his death, my grandma and my dad were in her house and the doorbell rang four times. When they went to the door no one was there. This happened four times that day. My grandma told them before his death that he could come back and see her whenever he wanted. Also, my aunt Clair whispered in his ear right before he passed and told him that he could come back and mess with my aunts Ann and Louise at there office. The same day that this stuff happened to my dad the fire alarm went of at my aunts office, then when they went back inside all the photos of my grandpa had been rearranged on the wall. Of course he means no harm, he was just messing with them. It was crazy though.

I bought my house from an elderly lady 5 yrs ago and her husband was killed on the road traveling for business. We think his spirit is still here in the house. Every few days at the same time of the day we will hear a toy in the basement play its music just randomly. Its the same toy and it freaks my wife out. This has been going on for 3 yrs so if it was a dying battery I think it would be dead by now.

Tonight I was showing her some photos I took of our interior rooms and there is a circular white spot in one of them and she about lost it saying "you see that, they say spirits show up in photos in the form of white circles." She ran and got under the sheets. She is really freakin out. :scared: I laughed and think its funny.

Since its Halloween season, any other ghost stories?

Could it be the wind, a breeze or some sort of random vibration in the house? Have you checked your camera for moisture? Did the room you took the picture in have any windows, were the blinds open or closed? Have you felt any random cold or hot spots in the house?