For A Girl....

thegooch

;):sssh::lol: No, you don't....The only time I gave gifts like that back was when the guy came out and asked for it....

One guy, I pawned it off and told him where he could buy it back again...don't worry, he deserved it!

I once dated a girl who wanted to take me shopping because she wanted me to dress a little nicer when we went out. I told her if she didn't like the way I dressed maybe she ought to find someone else to date. She kept persisting, so I finally relented, and gave in when we were in Cincinnati for a baseball trip. We went to a local mall, and she bought me about $100 worth of clothes. A few weeks later, I broke up with her, and she had the nerve to tell me I owed her $100 for the clothes she bought me. I just laughed at her, and told her she was more than welcome to have the clothes back.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously the only thing I think a girl should ever give back is the engagement ring...IF...she caused the engagement to fail.

By the way the only goofy thing I think I have done..ok...well two things.

I sent a guy flowers once....worked like a charm I must say!

The other was I was convinced that this guy liked me but all my friends said...NO he doesn't. I said want to bet?! They said yes! I asked why they thought that?? They said because he is gay. Turns out...he was gay. :lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: Not that there is anything wrong with someone being gay.

I once dated a girl who wanted to take me shopping because she wanted me to dress a little nicer when we went out. I told her if she didn't like the way I dressed maybe she ought to find someone else to date. She kept persisting, so I finally relented, and gave in when we were in Cincinnati for a baseball trip. We went to a local mall, and she bought me about $100 worth of clothes. A few weeks later, I broke up with her, and she had the nerve to tell me I owed her $100 for the clothes she bought me. I just laughed at her, and told her she was more than welcome to have the clothes back.

Did they fit her?:eek:

Well, I don't think you owed her anything. She wanted you to do that, you did not....GRRRR to her!

I once heard of someone that feigned a calling to the ministry to impress a girl. That's pretty out there.

Yep it was. But the year dating I got out of here, was well worth it.

Its ok All Tell, you could of gone ahead and said it was me.

I guess if you see women as nothing but a commodity to be used as you see fit that would be OK. I respect women myself and try to be honest with them.

It was more of that she convinced me that she wanted to date me really bad, but the only way she would be able to date me was if I was going into the ministry.

This is not unlike Musketeers story of a girl wanting him to be in a band.

:thumb:

How ironic this one will be.

I got baptized for a girl.

Told me she couldn't marry a non-Christian. I was baptized in a couple of weeks. It wasn't till 2-3 years later that I stumbled on the verse that Jesus will spit out lukewarm Christians. I did not want to be spit.

So, I began to try and follow Jesus instead of just believing in him.

And it all started for a girl.

Seriously the only thing I think a girl should ever give back is the engagement ring...IF...she caused the engagement to fail.

By the way the only goofy thing I think I have done..ok...well two things.

I sent a guy flowers once....worked like a charm I must say!

The other was I was convinced that this guy liked me but all my friends said...NO he doesn't. I said want to bet?! They said yes! I asked why they thought that?? They said because he is gay. Turns out...he was gay. :lol::lol::lol:

Disclaimer: Not that there is anything wrong with someone being gay.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Knowing you, this is CLASSIC!:lol::lol::lol:

Let's see:

Joined a choir to meet a girl, never ended up dating her but I DID end up marrying the OTHER girl that was in the choir, that didn't end well.

I also called in sick to work to stay home with a sick girlfriend and it cost me my job. Not terribly happy about that one but I did hate that job with a passion.

Besides it has left me free to get my patoot in gear to go after the job I really want.

It was more of that she convinced me that she wanted to date me really bad, but the only way she would be able to date me was if I was going into the ministry.

This is not unlike Musketeers story of a girl wanting him to be in a band.

:thumb:

Hey, How did I end up in this again??

I leant a girl $2000 to buy a '71 Austin in 1971 . She repayed the money back about 2 weeks later after she got her bank loan . She needed the car to get to her first job as a teacher and she had to establish credit before she could get the loan . We broke up amicabily about 8 months later .

I was buying tile at a tile store, and had a mad crush on my saleslady. I had a crazy idea, which I would never do again. It was a crazy few days.

I followed the Cinderella theme. I bought a glass slipper, actually a clear plastic high heel. I lined the shoebox with red velvet, placed a scroll inside a single slipper. Writing in olde english caligraphy, I asked her to join me for an evening at my "Kingdom", my Kentucky Kingdom. I can't remember the exact words, but Iwas very clever. :thumb: Since she was a stranger, I figured it be best to make it a public date, at Ky Kingdom. Then I had it delivered by a courier, since I didn't have any subjects at my disposal.

Later that day, I called her at her store and she immediately accepted, asking what took so long for me to call her. We went out for a few months, until I found out she had a boyfriend the whole time. I never even considered that! I was too wrapped up in the whole process I guess.

PS I have one more glass slipper if anyone needs it! ;)