For A Girl....

thegooch

I was a high school freshman that thought he was in love. Hootie and the Blowfish was the hottest band in the country. I wrote a poem to the girl that included the title of all 14 songs from the Hootie album; she broke up with me the next week.:cry::D:rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was buying tile at a tile store, and had a mad crush on my saleslady. I had a crazy idea, which I would never do again. It was a crazy few days.

I followed the Cinderella theme. I bought a glass slipper, actually a clear plastic high heel. I lined the shoebox with red velvet, placed a scroll inside a single slipper. Writing in olde english caligraphy, I asked her to join me for an evening at my "Kingdom", my Kentucky Kingdom. I can't remember the exact words, but Iwas very clever. :thumb: Since she was a stranger, I figured it be best to make it a public date, at Ky Kingdom. Then I had it delivered by a courier, since I didn't have any subjects at my disposal.

Later that day, I called her at her store and she immediately accepted, asking what took so long for me to call her. We went out for a few months, until I found out she had a boyfriend the whole time. I never even considered that! I was too wrapped up in the whole process I guess.

PS I have one more glass slipper if anyone needs it! ;)

That's a really good idea. You can always re-use that one...