Track The Reds (Week 15)

Well if Harang was 8 and 5 instead of 3-10. Thats a winning record at the break. I'm hopeful he comes back strong . Cueto is getting better every outing. Volquez just maintains what he's doing, same with Arroyo. We can battle for the wildcard. Fogg was the 3rd starter for the Rockies and they went to the World Series last year. We just need him to be a fifth starter.

Cubs are pretty good, even though they are the Cubs. They will have to falter quite a bit. I don't think we become sellers just yet.

The reds everyday lineup is no where near as good as the rockies played last year, plain and simple, the offense has to become more consistent before they can think about the playoffs. The Rockies also had the best defense in baseball last year.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching since the 5th or so and have seen the Reds be the beneficiary of quite a few questionable calls. Unfortunately, one of them (Griffey's foul ball) was overturned. But I think Hairston was out when Kendall threw behind him....wow.

I'll take it.

Reds lead 4-2.

JR with an insurance RBI. They might need it. Stormy taking the set up role tonight.

Watched the game the other night without sound and saw that they kept putting up the # of pitches Jared Burton has thrown recently. Didn't look like too many, so I'm confused why he's not in the set up role??

Watched the game the other night without sound and saw that they kept putting up the # of pitches Jared Burton has thrown recently. Didn't look like too many, so I'm confused why he's not in the set up role??

I was gonna ask that. Whats up with Burton?