Track The Reds (Week 15)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the homestand I was telling people they needed to go 5-2 to have any glimmer of hope for the WC. After the Pirates series, I thought for sure the season was officially over, but now, I can't help but think they are at least still statistically alive.

You got that right. They have it in Windsor. :eek::scared::eek::scared:

Scary thing is, if they carry it, it might not be the real deal. I believe it is still banned in this country, the real stuff is.

I know a friend of mine bought the real stuff from overseas, several years ago. She stored it in her freezer for a while, she opened it one night and poured me a shot and it smelled like furniture cleaner and I passed. I will stick to Diet Mountain Dew and Coke Zero. :lol:

Scary thing is, if they carry it, it might not be the real deal. I believe it is still banned in this country, the real stuff is.

I know a friend of mine bought the real stuff from overseas, several years ago. She stored it in her freezer for a while, she opened it one night and poured me a shot and it smelled like furniture cleaner and I passed. I will stick to Diet Mountain Dew and Coke Zero. :lol:

It was in Canada. It's pretty crazy stuff.

5-2 home stand. On to Chicago and Beer City...

4-2 is pretty much a must. A little pressure, it will be interesting to see how the club handles it. Someone needs to take this team on their back and carry them in the second half. Who will that be? I say BP if anyone.