Track The Reds (Week 15)

4-2 is pretty much a must. A little pressure, it will be interesting to see how the club handles it. Someone needs to take this team on their back and carry them in the second half. Who will that be? I say BP if anyone.

He has already been doing that. I have a feeling as soon as he cools down this team will struggle. They have been winning a lot of close games and thanks to him. Someone else needs to step up or step down in Griffeys case, he is just killing them in the 3 hole.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gonna get lambasted for this, but am I the only one sorta happy JR. didn't make the top 3 votegetters in the OF for the ASG?

I think anyone that wants to the game to have the best players from the current season would not want to see Griffey there.

The only place I want to see his name is in the 7 slot.

He has already been doing that. I have a feeling as soon as he cools down this team will struggle. They have been winning a lot of close games and thanks to him. Someone else needs to step up or step down in Griffeys case, he is just killing them in the 3 hole.

I agree. BP has to just tear it up for the remainder of the season. I'm not real sure he is capable, but no one else is that's for sure.

I think anyone that wants to the game to have the best players from the current season would not want to see Griffey there.

The only place I want to see his name is in the 7 slot.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I tend to think Jr. in the 3 hole is part of the reason for BP's success. Even though he's struggling with his average, he's still Griffey, and pitchers are more cautious when he's up there, which in turn gives the guy hitting right behind him more pitches to hit. JMO.