Track The Reds (Week 15)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know hindsight is always 20/20 and I know they mentioned Hall kills lefties, but Majewski is shaky at best when there is no one on base, let alone coming in a tight spot like that.

It didn't matter who was pitching. Hall was getting a hit there. He always does...

I'll admit that I'm a homer but I like our chances. Cueto is getting alot better. Say what you want aboyut Arroyo but he is a gamer. Fogg can be respectable. Volquez is an all star. Harang is 3 up 10 down. That is a fluke, if he gets straightened we can compete. I hope Hairston isn't a fluke. He's being the lead off hitter we've needed for some time.

I'll admit that I'm a homer but I like our chances. Cueto is getting alot better. Say what you want aboyut Arroyo but he is a gamer. Fogg can be respectable. Volquez is an all star. Harang is 3 up 10 down. That is a fluke, if he gets straightened we can compete. I hope Hairston isn't a fluke. He's being the lead off hitter we've needed for some time.

Can you clarify chances?

What do you have to say about Fogg now HC?

See post #219 on here from last night. :thumb:

With that said, he still needs to be evaluated from start to start. As a number 5 starter, if he can give you 5-6 innings and keep the Reds in the game, obviously you keep him on the staff.

We shall see how he does over the next few starts, but I will happily eat crow after each good start he has. :lol:

Can you clarify chances?

Well if Harang was 8 and 5 instead of 3-10. Thats a winning record at the break. I'm hopeful he comes back strong . Cueto is getting better every outing. Volquez just maintains what he's doing, same with Arroyo. We can battle for the wildcard. Fogg was the 3rd starter for the Rockies and they went to the World Series last year. We just need him to be a fifth starter.

Cubs are pretty good, even though they are the Cubs. They will have to falter quite a bit. I don't think we become sellers just yet.