Track The Reds (Week 15)

Oh my god HC, That was priceless. We should cast BGP members in this skit. Wonder who I would be? :D

I have already watched it 4 or 5 times and still can't stop laughing. My goodness it's awesome. :lol:

There are so many great references, I don't want to spoil them, but I have to post two of my favorite ones.

untitled8.jpg

untitled9.jpg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phillips just signed a 4 year deal worth about 27 million in February.

How many years did he have left before arbitration? I'm sure they bought a couple, but gave him more for money for a couple.

I like Bruce in the 3 slot.

This guy: Last 101 at-bats

Bruce 18 for 101 .178........36 k's, 6 walks, 8 rbi, 8 runs, 3 doubles, 3 hr's

He has scored 8 runs & hit just 3 doubles.

His OBP is .227, his slugging is .297.

Alarmingly, he has struck out 36 times & walked only 6.

This guy: Last 101 at-bats

Bruce 18 for 101 .178........36 k's, 6 walks, 8 rbi, 8 runs, 3 doubles, 3 hr's

He has scored 8 runs & hit just 3 doubles.

His OBP is .227, his slugging is .297.

Alarmingly, he has struck out 36 times & walked only 6.

Yeah but in you're earlier quotes you've already said that this season is finished. Bruce is seen as the future of the franchise, why not let him take his lumps and learn to hit in the 3 hole the rest of the season. We know what Dunn is, a career .222 hitter with runners in scoring position. So what if Bruce costs them a few games hitting there this season.

Yeah but in you're earlier quotes you've already said that this season is finished. Bruce is seen as the future of the franchise, why not let him take his lumps and learn to hit in the 3 hole the rest of the season. We know what Dunn is, a career .222 hitter with runners in scoring position. So what if Bruce costs them a few games hitting there this season.

I agree with this position.

B/c if Dunn happens to get hot and someone sees that he does occasionally drive in runs they may get more for him in a trade. Bruce will get his chances to hit 3rd in the future if he's good enough. Why put extra pressure on him now when he's hitting like Patterson?