Track The Reds (Week 15)

I'm all for dropping Griffey in the lineup but Dunn is not the answer. Griffey has hit 600 he's really no longer needed.

How about:

1. Hairston CF

2. Keppinger SS

3. Bruce RF

4. Phillips 2B

5. Votto 1B

6. Dunn LF

7. Encarnacion 3B

8. Bako, Ross C

9. Pitcher

I like Bruce in the 3 slot.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harang has been god awful all year long....Honestly, with how he's been lately, I wouldn't mind seeing them trade him.
I suggested exploring a trade for Harang a month or two ago and got lambasted for it ... :lol:

Harang hasn't been bad all season ... just since the "win at all costs" relief outing in San Diego.

Was that another LRCW that made the first quote?

Nope, that was me, but obviously you still haven't done a very good job of reading. Now go back, and give it another try, and try to pay attention to what you're reading this time.

I'm all for dropping Griffey in the lineup but Dunn is not the answer. Griffey has hit 600 he's really no longer needed.

How about:

1. Hairston CF

2. Keppinger SS

3. Bruce RF

4. Phillips 2B

5. Votto 1B

6. Dunn LF

7. Encarnacion 3B

8. Bako, Ross C

9. Pitcher

I like Bruce in the 3 hole eventually, but not right now. The Reds aren't contenders this year. Hit Dunn in the 3 hole the rest of the way and see what happens. I know he'll have good weeks and bad weeks, but he's their best option this year. Is he that good? No. Best they have? Yes.

No he shouldn't. If the past 3 years are any indication, the highest paid position player on the Reds should be Phillips.

Has he even come up for a new contract yet? Phillips is their best player, but he's done it for a year and a half not 3 or more years.

Has he even come up for a new contract yet? Phillips is their best player, but he's done it for a year and a half not 3 or more years.

Phillips just signed a 4 year deal worth about 27 million in February.