Do You Have Any Eating Peculiarities?

Tonight I had fried salmon patties and pinto(soup) beans. I like to dip my salmon patties in mustard and I always put a big glob of mayonnaise in my soup beans. From the time I was a child I remember loving mustard with my salmon patties. Pretty much the same can be said for the beans and mayo. Whenever I go to Cracker Barrel and order beans, the waitress looks at me like I am crazy when I ask for some mayo with my pintos. So I guess it is just one of my peculiarities. Does anyone else share one of these? What are some of the odd ways you like to eat certain foods ? Any other peculiarities related to eating?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been called "peculiar" for eating one item entirely before moving on to the next. I didn't even realize I did this, but since it was brought to my attention, I realize I do it all the time.

I also do not like for any of my food to touch. When the green bean juice gets into the broccoli caserole it just ruins it for me.

I've been called "peculiar" for eating one item entirely before moving on to the next. I didn't even realize I did this, but since it was brought to my attention, I realize I do it all the time.

I also do not like for any of my food to touch. When the green bean juice gets into the broccoli caserole it just ruins it for me.

I hate when my food touches other food items on the plate unless it is like fries and a burger. I like to dip chicken nuggets in Wendys frostys.

1. Food can not touch or mix with other food or sauces..

2. I eat one item at a time,

3. Have to have milk with chocolate cake.

4. Have to drink Pepsi with Resse Cups

5. I do not eat leftovers, PERIOD!

6. Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwich

7. Peanut Butter and Banana sandwich.

The first step is admitting you have a problem

:lol:

My sister-in-law drives me bonkers over this...She'll take a flippin' paper towel & soak up all the juice so it doesn't touch the other stuff. :mad: :jump:

I thought #3 was a must for all of society & on #4 I replace the pepsi with Mountain Dew.

I hate when my food touches other food items on the plate unless it is like fries and a burger. I like to dip chicken nuggets in Wendys frostys.

Coming from a guy that mixes his beer with tomato juice, that might be one of the weirdest things I've ever heard HT.

Not only do I hate Wendy's nuggets, but I can't imagine dipping them in a frosty. Don't think I could stomach that one.

Fries in the frosty for me...

I always thought this must be a girl thing. About ever girl I have ever dated mentioned the fries in the frosty thingy. I love the frosty; the fries are fine. Together?... just have never felt the urge or built up the courage I guess.