Nick Hogan (Hulk's Son) Is Not Enjoying Jail

Wireman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm sure it's possible but the victims family I'm sure is being compensated by Hulk's Insurance company, probably to the tune of whatever his limits are, like probably anywhere from 250k to 1 million. If I were Hulk I wouldn't start offering up money in the middle of a divorce, as it's likely that the family will also file some sort of civil suit. Let the courts decide what you need to pay.....

Of course this is just my professional opinion...

I'd say that the odds are probably pretty good that the Hulkster also has an umbrella on top of the limits provided by his auto policy.

I'd say that the odds are probably pretty good that the Hulkster also has an umbrella on top of the limits provided by his auto policy.

Everyone should have an umbrella policy. I would imagine Hulk has one as well. Im sure its pretty hefty also.

I could care less if he's doing well or not, I noticed something in the article that gets under my skin. You would think that a highly taughted newspaper would check its facts before it sends anything out to the public but apparently the editors at the NY Post didn't proofread this article.

When I first read it, I knew something wasn't right and checked the internet to comfirm my thoughts and I am correct.

There is only one county in the USA that is known as Pinellas County and that is NOT in California. It is in Florida with the county seat being Clearwater...Tampa is also located there. If anyone has mildly listened to the coverage of this incident when it first happened, you'd know it happened in FLORIDA not California.

Sorry.....I had to get that off my chest.

The NY Post is a tabloid and not really a legit newspaper.

My understanding is that Hogan's wife was divorcing him because of this situation. He was making Nick stand up on his own for what he did, not she wanted him to do more to get him out of trouble. Don't know if that's true or not, but that is what I heard.

Here is a statement from a previous interview with Linda Hogan:

In Linda's case, it's a previous statement she made in Vehicular Lunatics -- a 2005 documentary about street racing and fast cars -- that got her named in the lawsuit.

"Oh, I love it, I love it," the lawsuit quotes Linda as stating. "The rush, the speed on the road, stereo blasting, heart pounding, racing in between all the cars, dodging the cops. It's awesome."